32

skip to being at SwayLa cuz i'm lazy🤓
AND SMUT WARNING 🤓 dont make fun of me if you don't like sexual content or words like rough // moan don't read💀((sorry in advance😍))
------

"you smell" Jaden says sarcastically walking into the bathroom.

"And you look weird but i don't say nun" i hissed giving him the finger

"Did you just"

"Yes" I cut him off nodding my head "I did just give you the finger"

"I'll finger you" he scoffed

"WHAT?" I shrieked turning my whole body to face him faster than light.

"NOTHING"

"I'm just a humble trash can rolling my way through life and you ruin my vibe like dat" You say continuing to apply makeup to your face, obviously.

You feel two arms wrap around your waist. You pan your head up to the big mirror and see Jaden standing behind you.

"What in 50 shades of peppa pig are you doing"

His grip on your waist tightens as he leans in to kiss your neck. You manage to wiggle out of his grip and take a few steps back.

"Jaden you idiot the guys are downstairs" i laughed pointing out the door "they'll hear"

"You're right" He sighed "Truth or dare" You continued to do your makeup.

"Uhm Truth" You reply

"Will you kiss me" He smiles very widely looking very proud of himself like he just won a grammy or something.

"Dare!" You roll your eyes

"I dare you to make out with me" with still the same smug on his face while cheering that.

"never have i ever" you said panicked

You bent back down over the counter in the bathroom to look at your mirror you had whole doing your makeup. You heard the door bang shut and assumed Jaden had left. As you went to stand up to look in the bigger mirror you saw Jaden behind you again as you jumped a little.

He was smirking at you through the mirror. "Why you looking like you about to eat me" You raised an eyebrow putting down your makeup brush slowly on the counter.

"Because I am" He replied and turned me around "Jump" I did as he asked and he lifted me up onto the counter. He started kissing slowly for not even that long and soon started getting very rough, i could feel his tongue on my lip waiting for me to allow his into my mouth. I opened my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance, his won.

He started slowly making his way down my neck making his mark on me. He stopped halfway down and removed my top leaving my top half in just undergarments. Making his way down my stomach as he played with the band of my sweatpants. I was biting my lip very hard trying not to make a sound so we wouldn't get caught.

He slowly took off my sweats and threw them to the side, unbuttoning my undergarments. He didn't hold back and went straight in with just licking it like it was a lollipop. I accidentally let out a pretty load moan causing me to roll my eyes back along with my head.

"Hush kitten" He whispered putting his spair hand gently over my mouth. He was mocking Bryce pretty much saying i was his now.

He slipped in 2 fingers and started thrusting them, very unexpected i know. My mouth swung open but i managed to keep the noise in. He kept getting faster and i found it very hard to keep my legs spread and they started to close in.

He grabbed them both and threw them over his shoulders which helped them stay apart. "Slow down p-please" I could barely get a sentence out and did he listen, ha , no. He stayed going at that pace not holding back at all.

I hit my climax and yeah you know. My head swung back with my eyes, my back arched and my hands went from being a claw to a tensed fist. My breathing was heavy and so was his because he took like 2 breaks, gotta give him all the credit.

He made his way up to my face and smiled and pecked my lips, while tracing his hand down my thigh. "Have fun walking" He winked and at that he walked out.

I stayed there catching my breath before getting up and walking over to the shower or should i say, crawling. Yes mf, i did crawl to the shower, why? you may ask well you see i couldn't exactly walk and i can't levitate so only option was to CRAWL.

It was one of those on the floor type showers where you just sit there and re think life but usually for the average person they are able to stand but choose not to, ha, couldn't be me.

about 5 mins after getting in i was able to stand up, it didn't even hurt i just couldn't stand so uh yeah.

I got freshened up and got out. I dressed myself and walked downstairs to see a lovely sight of Anthony, Josh and Kio.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" I heard Anthony affirm pointing to the side of my neck. Shit. i forgot those were there and never covered them up, looks like i'm fleeing the country.

"No uh it's a mosquito bite" I laughed trying to play it off cool. Jaden then entered the living room from upstairs. Here we go.

"Hey mosquito" Anthony shouted making the boy's laugh but Jaden confused. My face flushed red and i gave anthony the middle finger, as I do. But yeah, still time to flee the country.

We continued our night watching Disney movies with a lot of food to give us diabetes because why not. Jaden invited me to stay with him in his bed and i agreed to do so and i gotta say, that man is a good cuddler.

every now and then i would just get a random thought of what happened and felt very flustered but i just tried my best to ignore it and ended up falling asleep at some point, with Jaden wrapped around me.

------

that smut made me wanna order the will to not live i'm sorry 🤓
Hope u enjoyed anyways 😍