59

It was the next day and mads has left.

"Why do you get so mad whenever i'm with mads, kaylee?" He walked in my room and scared the shit out of me.

"Because i don't know okay. I just get jealous i can't help feelings" i replied

"Well then you have a problem"

He had that glare in his eye like he was just gonna attack me more so a death stare.

"No YOU do. I just have an idiot that keeps getting into one"

All you and Jaden do is argue argue and argue. You argue with him over small things. It hurts at times you can't lie as you do love Jaden but you think he just doesn't like you back, atleast not anymore.

jadens p.o.v

I couldn't talk to her anymore. It hurts because every time one of us open our mouths it ends up in a near death battle.

"When are you and Kaylee going to stop arguing? You guys are like a married couple" Anthony laughs putting his hands on my shoulders.

"We are just friends"

"Are you joking? She looks at you like you're her world. Don't destroy it" He patted my shoulder and left the house. I don't think i'm hurting her that bad,right?

-------

❤️:638k

❤️:638k. 💬:0
itskaylee: you hurt the wrong part of me. You broke my wings and forgot i had claws.

comments disabled.

------

i'm working on a longer chapter i just have no time to make this rn!

ily weirdos 💜