Prologue

(YN): YOUR NAME
AGE: 18 YEARS OLD
HAIR COLOR: RED
EYE COLOR: BLACK
QUIRK: ARMAMENT HAKI MOCHI AND FUTURE SIGHT

The Usage Of His Quirks: (YN)'s Mochi Quirk Allows him to create, control and transform into mochi, he is given the ability to generate and turn any part of his body into thick, extremely vicious mochi, alongside with a very rare and strong abilit...

The Usage Of His Quirks: (YN)'s Mochi Quirk Allows him to create, control and transform into mochi, he is given the ability to generate and turn any part of his body into thick, extremely vicious mochi, alongside with a very rare and strong ability he has learned from himself, Armament Haki, a rare ability that he is also able to turn his whole mochi quirk body into a strong invisible armor around himself. And last, his future sight quirk. His Future Sight quirk allows him to slightly see the future, he can also predict everything that will happen after he announces it. Even what's about to happen as well.

Prologue: After the defeat of All For One, Thanks to the greatest hero of them all, All Might, he has given everything he has gotten to defeat him by the inspiration of his old teacher, Nana Shimura. The league of villains heard everything and were not happy about it. Now that All For One is in prison, there's nothing for the league of villains to do to eliminate all heroes, but...they knew exactly that there is someone who is much a bigger threat to the heroes than them and All For One, even All For One knows about the person who is going to be the bigger threat, that's why it was the perfect time for him to ask All Might as he came as a visitor and tell him everything who's the next bigger threat towards the heroes...especially All Might. What happens next? Find out!