Chp.7

-PLAY THEME-

After dealing with the Class 1-A heroes, (YN) started searching for Izuki as he started walking all over UA High School and the áreas from it...suddenly...his eyes started to glow somehow as he notices the pro heroes appearing...

(YN): I see, so theres more than one hero after all.

All the pro heroes appeared as they all were getting together to stop (YN)...

Endeavor: So, this is the brat All Might told us about??

Midnight: Yes, we just gotta be careful with him, All Might said his quirks can be dangerous and a problem.

Gang Orca: This bastard will be learned a lesson for what's he doing!

(YN): ...First the students and now you guys? *sighs* looks like Izuki can wait.

Gang Orca: Alright you brat! We'll give you a chance to leave here peace and quiet!

Endeavor: If you don't, then we will show you no mercy!

(YN): Hmph I like to see you all try.

Everything goes black...meanwhile at the UA common area where all Class 1-A dorms are, Izuki And All Might we're at the living room, as All Might sat down as for Izuki she was looking outside the window and she can the see buildings being destroyed and explosions as the pro heroes were dealing with (YN)...

Izuki: Okay...Looks like the pros are dealing with (YN) now.

All Might: Good, but...Young Midoriya?

Izuki: Hm?

All Might: There's something else you should know about (YN), worst then All For One...and the league of villains.

Izuki: Wh-What is it??

All Might: (YN) isn't just like a psycho villain nor a pure one...he is a villain, but there's something about him. You see...

All Might was telling Izuki everything about (YN), as he does, every time he mentions her about (YN), scenes can be shown of (YN) taking down the pro heroes one by one with his quirks, the pros were having trouble dealing with him, Midnight was down, Present Mic was down, Cementos was down, Mt. lady was down, Jeanist was down, all the pro heroes were down, Endeavor was the last one standing, injured, beat up badly as (YN) uses his Haki to take down Endeavor...as he did, Endeavor got to his knees and fell down face first...back to All Might as he was done telling Izuki everything about (YN)...

Izuki: oh man...so he isn't like the other villains?!

All Might: No...he's not I'm afraid. Not even comparing to All For One. And in my gut, I can know that he was looking for you.

Izuki: Yeah, I was gonna ask that...why does he wants me?!

All Might: ...Maybe he knows your quirk. He knows that your the ninth user of One For All. As I can tell...he doesn't want anything from me, but he just wants you.

Izuki: B-But why?!?

All Might then stood up as he then placed his hands onto Izuki's shoulder as he tells her...

All Might: Don't worry about that young Midoriya, what you gott be worried and ready is going against (YN)! You got the power and pride to show what a hero has that the villain don't got! You are the reason why I chose you Midoriya! You have never gave up, even tho you were quirkless, you still wanted to be a hero! And I damned showed respect on that one!

Izuki then smiles as she looks at her hands and clenches them...

Izuki: Okay! I'll do it! For my friends, for the heroes, for my mom, and for you, All Might!

All Might: *smiles* now go, stop him with everything you got!

Izuki: What about you??

All Might: I'll try to keep myself safe and out of trouble, without my quirk, there's nothing I can do for now. Now go!

Izuki: Right!

Izuki then runs over to the exit of the comment building as she then goes over and looks for (YN)...

All Might: I'm counting on you, Midoriya.

Meanwhile, in the ground beta location, where there's tones of buildings, (YN) was still searching for Izuki...

(YN): Now that theres no one to deal with, I can finally face off Izuki, our battle will be legendary. She's the only heir with the One For All quirk. If she has that kind of power to take down mostly all the villains, then let's see if she can take me down.

Suddenly, his eyes started to glow as he realizes somebody was trying to attack him from behind...

Izuki: SMAASH!!!!!

(YN) quickly turns around and blocks Izuki's smash punch as Izuki backs away from him and does a 360 backflip and lands on ground, feet first...

(YN): Quite the punch right there.

Izuki: You can say it like that.

(YN): Glad that I found you.

Izuki: And glad I found you too.

(YN): Is that so?

Izuki: Yeah, Im here to stop you! I won't let All Might down, not even my friends, not even the heroes, and especially my mother! I will be the hero to take you down!

(YN): Quite the pride you have...but do you think you can beat me?

Izuki then started to charge up her One for all quirk...

Izuki: I have to!

(YN): Well then...bring it on!

The showdown between the pride adversary and the unstoppable antagonist....begins now! (In the next chapter tho, lol)