Chp.3

-PLAY THEME-

The next day, in UA High School, the heroes started their training as they work hard and strong enough to become better, after they heard the news of All Might being retired, they were training hard enough to be like All Might, save people's life's, and stopping evil from villains. In the gym gamma, Izuki and the others were training on working on new special attacks and naming them and showing them how it works...as for Bakugo, he was trying a new attack as well...

Bakugo: Alright, not from the whole palm of my hand, but an explosion from a single concentration point...

He then shoots a light of explosion from his palm from the whole of his finger and thumb...

Bakugo: AP Shot!

Bakugo: HaHa! Hell yeah! I did it!

All Might: Young Bakugo really doing well, as usual.

Suddenly, from the boulder Bakugo shot at, a piece of it was breaking as it then collapsed and started to fall towards All Might without even noticing...

Bakugo: Hey! Look out!

Aizawa: All Might!

All Might realize the piece of boulder was falling towards him as he couldn't do nothing about, suddenly, someone then flew in the air as the person then swings a heavy kick to the boulder...it was Izuki Midoriya.

Izuki: SMASH!!

Izuki made the boulder into pieces with a fierce kick as All Might was surprised and proud at the same time...

Aizawa: Hey All Might, you should be careful.

All Might: Yeah I know. Sorry for the scare Young Bakugo.

Suddenly, Izuki and Bakugo were looking at each other...somehow...

Kirashima: Yo Izuki!

Izuki: Huh?

Kirashima: That was awesome! But I thought you were more of a fighter no?

Izuki: I am...Or I was...Well it's because these shoes, Hatsume really upgrade my game, plus Tenya was showing me how to use my body better, so my fighting style changed, I've only just figured out what direction to go in, and I also got a lot work to do on working on this new move...I haven't even named the ultimate move yet...

All Might: I say young Izuki, based on that kick I'd say you're further along than you think, so you should be ready for the test that's coming up soon.