Chp.18

-AUTHOR POV-

-1 MONTH LATER-

A month has pass, (YN) has started a new life becoming a hero with UA High, he had begun training with Class 1-A, with the pros, and Izuki as well...so far, he's been doing good, so good, he is stronge, faster and smart enough that he will be the 4th member and student to be part of the Big 3 alongside with Mirio Togata, Neijire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki and soon known to be as the big 4. Mirio, Neijire And Tamaki were chatting with (YN) as they got to know him good, and (YN) getting to know the big 3 as well. They wish (YN) good luck to keep up his training and soon he will be with the big 3. Besides (YN)'s training and becoming a hero, he was also able to get along with his Class1-A friends and Izuki as well. Both him and Izuki have always hang out a lot together, train together, had food together, and laugh together. They were starting to become closer and closer to become more than just friends...meanwhile in a evening, it was 8 at night as Class1-A were at the living room as they were about to enjoy themselves watch movie night on a Friday...

Kirashima: Oh man! Can't wait to enjoy the movie with some delicious popcorn!

Sero: And lots of snacks! Come on! The movie should start any minute now!

Tenya: I say! Where could Izuki be???

Asui: Not only her, what about (YN)?? I haven't seen the two of them for a while.

Ochaco: Oh Right. They went off to Takoba Municipal Beach pier.

Momo: Heh, those two really like each other huh? Really cute for them, I'm glad those two are happy with each other.

Mineta: Beach?!

Denki: at night?!

Mineta/Denki: Alone?!? So that mean those two are gonna-AAAAAGH!!!

Jirou then plugs her ear plugs towards Mineta and Denki's ears...

Jirou: You two really have dirty minds...

Kirashima: Woah, at night? Well, we'll just let them be. I'm sure their having fun watching the view at the ocean.

Mina: Yeah, they should come back soon.

As everyone were getting ready to watch a movie, meanwhile at the beach in the pier at a small gazebo, both (YN) and Izuki were leaning towards the porch as they were looking at the view of the ocean as they had a blanket on the floor, snacks and drinks that they had ate together a while ago, Izuki was leaning besides (YN) as (YN) was holding her, hugging her...

(YN): Woah, never knew the ocean view can be so awesome.

Izuki: Hehe yeah, and you know what else is awesome? The fact soon enough you'll be part of the big 3 students!

(YN): Heh, yeah.

Izuki then started to shiver as she started to feel cold a bit...

(YN): You're cold? Here, let me help you with that.

(YN) then took off his leather black jacket as he then started taking off his red long sleeve shirt for Izuki to put on...Izuki was starting feel a bit warm now as (YN) puts in his leather black jacket back on...Izuki then blushes the fact (YN) has been use to it being shirtless and only with his leather jacket on only and started seeing his body, abs of course and his muscles...she then slowly reaches his abs without (YN) noticing, as she touches his abs, (YN) notices as Izuki blush hard and covered her whole face, blushing...

(YN): Izuki?

Izuki: I-I'm sorry! I didn't know what was in my mind-I-I...w-well...just to get it off my head...y-Your body looks...good, really good, and I-

(YN) quickly reaches towards Izuki as he kisses her in the lips, Izuki stood still for a bit and played along with him as they started making out...Izuki wrapped her arms around (YN) and (YN) was holding onto Izuki's thighs as he slowly started taking off his long black sleeve shirt from Izuki...Izuki then silently said to (YN)...

Izuki: (Y-YN)~

(YN): Here...Let me, myself warm you up~