He butt dials you and he's expressing his feelings for you.

( y/n) pov

you kept replaying the call, mirio butt dial you and you heard him speaking to tamaki and nejire. the rest of big three, " i don't know how to tell (y/n),  she's perfect to me she got this beaufuil long hair and her eyes!!! she beaufuil it's not just that. she's smart and she powerful and her personality is amazing. i don't want to scare her off i know she been though a lot. Tamaki  what i am going to tell her? i can't keep going like this" he spoked. before the phone was hang up. 

~~~~ time skip

you been hiding from mirio for over a week, you didn't want to ask but you had to. you had huge crush on mirio, you were changing classes. when you were in the year 3 hallway, you saw mirio and you walked over there. he saw you,  he looked worried " hey, i been worried. i text you, no replay back. are you okay ? did i do something wrong ?" he asked, " no...um...you butt dialed me i heard you and tamaki and nejire talking.

 " he was confused in the moment. " you confessed your feelings about me, at the end you said, i can't keep going like this...um i am ....i ....i have a crush on you mirio" you said quickly waited for mirio to speak. " it's true, i have them feelings for you. strong feeling, your amazing ...god your beaufuil, your long hair and how it grows, your power damn it's amazing. that's not all, your smart and your so kind and sweet" he told you, you blushed bright red. " you have a crush on me !!!!" than you nodded, he spoke up quickly " will you go on a date ?" he asked. " yes", at the same time, the class bell rang. " come on, before we get in trouble....can't wait" he added at the end as you walked to class togther.