You're strangers and he helps you

(y/n) pov

you were running, from (e/n) you been kept at freak show and abusive by the ring master, he did terrible things. to you, you had got more abusive to you in rage of anger. at you than you escape when you got the moment, you kept running and you came across. a large building, an mall you ran in there. you had hood on, soon after you saw (e/n), you ran even more into the mall. than you ran into, a store there was mostly boys you felt like you were going to have a panic attack, you ran into the fitting room.  there you started to cry, you were about bang your head aginst the wall of the fitting room. you had walk into a fitting room with someone, luckily he was dressed. he was about to said something when he stop, he saw your  face it was all bruises and a slight black eye was still healing. " are you okay...do -" he stop when he saw that your jeans, you were bleeding though, than at the time. you heard someone coming to the fitting room.

 door, you saw their shoes, you hid behind. the large, blonde hair man that was trying to protect you. " (e/n), it's him" you whisper, " (y/n) ...bitch...i'll find you"he growled and threaten, than he left. " let me help you, " he said, it was your best chance, "yes" you spoke, as he open the door. he look around before taking your hand within his had. as you two left the store, than he lead. the way, he was headed towards once, you saw him he was in a glass see though store you could read his lips " your mine bitch" , than the man saw your face. " he won't hurt you, i'll be your hero" he said as you two finally leave the mall. once he got to the parking lot, he pulled out his phone, made a call after a while. Ambulance came out, " they take care of you..." he said before he had put something in jacket pocket of your sweatshirt. when you were in the ambulance when you pulled out, it was a note with number and a note. " if you ever need anything - mirio" . you were finally free, thanks to a kind stranger you thought as you being taken to a hospital to get treatment.