Chapter Seven

The next week went by quickly. I learned what was expected of me with ease. Kane has a lot of grace when dealing with me. I made the meals and did anything he'd scheduled for me that day. It was easy so long I obeyed. However, I'd never directly addressed him when I wanted to speak with him. I'd only ever replied to what he'd said to me or ordered me with a simple "yes, sir". I'd thought this wouldn't be a problem for at least a while.

Unfortunately, I was wrong. He hadn't put his number into my phone as we hadn't left the house since last Sunday. Now, I needed to find him, but I wasn't sure what to call out. I'd resorted to snooping throughout his house, hoping to stumble across him at some point.

I had no clue where I was besides the fact that I was still in the house. I'd finished everything on my list for the day and I just needed to ask him if there was anything else I needed to do.

If I called out his first name, he'd be irritated. If I called out what he'd told me earlier I'd feel stupid.

"Violet?!" His voice suddenly boomed from behind me, making jump. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

I nearly froze before realizing that would be a terrible thing to do in this situation.

"I-I was looking for you!" I gasped, breathing heavily from being scared. "I-I'm sorry, sir. You weren't in your office."

He seemed to relax slightly as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He lead me down the hall, muttering something to himself before we came to a room I hadn't been in before.

It had to be his bedroom.

"Go lay on the bed and play on your phone." He ordered me.

"Yes, sir." I nodded, pausing before fully obeying him. "Are you bothered by me?"

"No, now do what I said, darling." He left the room quickly.

I did as told. I went onto Instagram. A few of the girls I'd gone to school with had posted photos about adjusting to life with their new dominants. One girl had an entire story series dedicated to how to take your punishment with less pain. It sounded like bull crap to me. I was spanked bare and her plan was to simply put a book in her pants. Other girls simply posted selfies, while another posted a picture of her looking like she just got spanked. I didn't want to look at this.

Thankfully Kane came back quickly.

"Come here, Violet." He ordered me.

I quickly hopped off of the bed and went to him. He took my hand again and lead me back to my own room. Kane sat down in my lounge area before looking at me for a moment.

"Well done, Violet." He praised me. "You were very well behaved this week."

I didn't know where this was going...

"Thank you, sir." I smiled and sat down across from him.

"We are going shopping for you tomorrow." He told me, making me smile at the thought of new clothes. "However, there are rules you will be expected to follow."

A few rules couldn't ruin any shopping trip! I mean, so long I got to shop, nothing else really mattered.

"Oh yay!" I couldn't stop smiling. "I understand!"

"You understand?" He was trying not to laugh at me which made me feel less bad for messing up.

"Sir! I understand, sir. I'm sorry, sir." I said quickly. "I'm so excited! I love the mall!"

He chuckled at me. His eyes were gentle while he watched my face go from panicked to excited in a matter of seconds.

"Good. You are not allowed to speak to anyone, but myself. The second you mess up I will spank you right then and there. If I say no, you put it back, no questions asked. You hold my hand unless I let go of yours. Anytime you feel tired or ready to go, you tell me. If you address me as anything besides Daddy or Sir you will be spanked on the spot." He told me. "I will not pause to see who's watching. You embarrassment is up to you to determine."

"Yes, sir!" I nodded my head quickly.

Those seemed simple enough. I just needed to follow the rules. Whatever he says, goes and hold his hand and call him sir or daddy and only talk to him. Easy-peasy!

I couldn't wait to get some new clothes! I had whatever I was given that day to wear, which had been fine so far. I wanted options though and I wanted to know that I had clothes to wear. I knew there could be some awkward moments tomorrow, but nothing would be as awkward as last Sunday!

"Good. Go and shower." He ordered. "I'll put you to bed once you've finished."

I have a quick yessir and scurried into the bathroom. I showered, making sure to shave everything so I'd be ready to shop tomorrow and stepped out. I towelled off and changed into the pyjamas Kane had left out for me.

He was waiting by the door. I smiled at him as he picked me up gently and walked to my bed.

He told me all the things I did well that week and kissed me on the forehead. He told me all the things I did wrong as well. I apologized for them and he chuckled.

Then he put me under the blankets and told me that I needed to be good tomorrow as he didn't want a cold and naked girl walking around his house

That scared me because I knew he wasn't just joking. He was telling me what would happen if I was ill behaved tomorrow.