2-A Fresh Start!

*Bxzttt*

Hello, this is your captain speaking. We will be landing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for riding with Dodo Airlines.

*Bzzzzt*

"...looks like I'm going to be stuck a raccoon for a while..." I muttered. I think the island we are going to is deserted...

My stars, how did I even end up here?

The plane starts to land, and when we do, we land in front of a small airport. My new life is about to begin.

---Timeskip, brought to you by Frank Iero---

"Welcome to... NOOKTOPIA!" The large tanuki roars in unison with the two smaller tanukis, rather loudly. The energy is happy, and the two new residents, along with me, are given a warm welcome.

"(y/n)? Why aren't you welcoming the residents with us?" (...us?) said the small tanukis, presumably named Timmy and Tommy.

"O-oh? I was supposed to?" I said, with a bead of sweat dotting my furry forehead.

"Oh well, it's time for us to meet at the plaza. Uncle- I mean, President Nook is there to give us a speech." 

I ran towards the small tanukis but tripped over my own stubby legs. 

"Curse those little tanuki legs."

Eventually, I hobbled to the plaza, and my surprise, there were other people on this island. Whew. Not deserted after all! I looked around, and I saw a human, a grey cat with two different eye colors, and a blue cat with large eyes. Huh. There's more? Behind me, were the animals that came with me on the island, a small white squirrel, whose name was Marshal, and also a pink rabbit in a ninja costume named Snake. Strange name for a rabbit, but I would be darned if these animals weren't adorable.

"Nooktopia... Deserted Island... Blah blah blah."

I didn't have the patience to listen to my... Uncle? So instead I went to explore the island. There was already a shop (good) there was a green tent with an online shopping catalog and stuff (also good) but... where would I even sleep? (Bad. Definitely bad.) So, I brought myself the courage to go forth and ask Uncle Nook (Mr. Nook? Tom Nook? I have no idea what to call him.) where I would sleep. "Mr. Nook?"

"Huh?" He was startled. "Yes, (y/n)?"

"Where will I sleep?"

"Oh. Well, you can sleep in the tent with me, or you can sleep in the shop with Timmy and Tommy."

"Okay. Then I'll be in the shop if you need me!"

I was tired anyway.

A/N 

So... the Second chapter. Much longer, yes?

Please comment! I love to see your commentary on this story! A big thanks to @iiMiibo 

for giving me the idea for writing this wonderful story! I hope everyone continues to comment, and well, see you in the next chapter!

Ta Ta!~

Orsterrant