3-Work Day

---(Y/n's) POV---

*An alarm clock blares*

"I-it's (yawn) 7:30 ALREADY?"

Timmy and Tommy were already donned in their tiny blue aprons.

"(y/n)? Why aren't you in uniform already?"

(y/n) glanced at the tiny blue aprons. "You sure I can wear this? Because I kinda am a girl... (ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ)"

"..." Timmy and Tommy glanced at each other. "But you are also a raccoon, but if you want, you can wear a shirt too, I guess? (...guess?) But you gotta hurry, sis because we have to hurry up and open the shop!"

(Sorry if this is a horrible idea)

-Time Skip-

*Ring ring*

The quiet human entered the shop.

"Welcome! (...welcome!)"

"O-oh! Welcome!"

"Timmy, Tommy, you have a sister?" asked the black-haired human girl.

"Well... yeah? Mr. Nook found her somewhere unconscious and took her to the hospital. He ended up adopting her, so... right. (...right.)"

The girl glanced towards the back and saw a pretty clock on the rack. 

"What's that, Timmy?"

"That's a pendulum clock! Those are in limited supply, so act fast if you're serious. It will be... 1,900 bells! (...1,900 bells!)"

"Hmm... not bad!"

She purchased the clock, then headed to the cabinets, where I was standing.

Timmy and Tommy motioned for me to help her out with the cabinet.

"O-oh! So you are curious about the cabinet? H-here's what we have today!"

I sank to my tiny knees with embarrassment. Timmy and Tommy decided differently though, and whispered to their younger sister, "hey... that wasn't bad!"

I looked up. The girl took out wallpaper and a pretty lace parasol. 

"Wow! Uhh.... those will be 2,950 bells?"

"Okay! I'll take them! By the way... my name is Lara! See ya!"

As Lara went around the table, she immediately turned around. Oh, yeah! I forgot I have to sell!

As Tommy helped her out I snuck into the side room.

"This... is wayyyy... too... hard!" I exclaimed. I heard Lara leave, and Timmy and Tommy talking. 

"I wonder why (y/n) is so shy." Said, Timmy

"I don't know if she's shy, I think it's just that she is, well, new to the business."

"Hmm... maybe she can do your old job instead of working here. Besides, we already have enough workers, right?" 

"Well... let's ask her at lunch break."

"Oh, would you look at the time! It really is lunch break!"

"(y/n)? Where are you? It's lunch break!"

"I know what you two want to do."

Timmy and Tommy froze in their tracks.

"You wanna kick me out, don't you?"

"N-n-no! We are saying, what if you roam the island with a tiny flag, and give residents advice on how to live?"

"Is it easier than working as a store clerk?"