5-Adventure Begin!

"Timmy, Tommy!"

"Huh?"

"I've got an idea!"

The Nooklings had a day off.

Just in time for the special excursion Uncle Nook had planned.

"Let's go ask Uncle Nook for a May Day ticket!"

"Uh...sure?"

Timmy and Tommy both were quite confused. They had not heard about the special island yet.

They practically sulked into the airport, knowing that their energetic young sister could get them into trouble.

(y/n) on the other hand, waltzed in, bouncing about, excited.  

"(y/n)? Why are you so excited? What is this May Day Island?"

(y/n) stifled a giggle.

"You guys are closer to Uncle Nook than I am, yet you don't know about the thing he planned? He set up a mystery island maze! And the grand prize is 27,000 bells!"

Tommy's eyes grew as wide as saucers. He'd been wanting some extra bells to buy currency on a website called Bellbox. 

Timmy? He said it was easy to get anyways in the shop, and turned to walk away. Tommy grabbed him and said 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS AT STAKE? I CAN FINALLY BUY BELLBUX!"

...

(Timeskip)

They arrived on the island. (y/n) had immediately got to work. She dug up the tree, and they advanced. Tommy, Timmy, and (y/n) were hard at work, grabbing items, chopping trees, destroying rocks, and at last, lo and behold, they could see the bell vouchers. But then...

"Rover?"

Timmy and Tommy ran up to Rover, ecstatic, and started to talk all about their adventures. Rover was also as equally happy as the twins and recollected his own travels. 

Long story short, Timmy, Tommy, and (y/n) had an amazing day off.

They had a well-deserved break and...

Tommy? He asked Tom Nook if he could finally buy Bellbux. Tom Nook said no.

A/N

Sorry, I haven't posted in a longgggg time. I've been lazy with this chapter, putting down my pen before I finished. This is quite... short.

People are welcome to suggest ideas and edits for chapters! I'm running out of ideas a bit, and I require some cleaning up on the chapters too.

Please understand this is a tough time not only for me but for everyone else.

I'm sorry. I can't write too often. Hopefully, in the near future, I can write more!

Ta Ta!~

TommyAndTimmyNook