Chapter 11

Kai's p.o.v

A few days have past, I spend it with the gang and Lloyd is often often found by my side. I'm training right, Lloyd is knelt in the shade. I swing at the conjured fire foes I've made.

Cole leans on the post as I parry the swords. Slashing the fires, I steep my hand and the fires dissipates. Wu comes out, he holds a box. "Your power is growing, and thus, I reward you with the cloak of my father. He was the last Phoenix. And thus, as Lloyd is the green ninja, you, my nephew, are the next Phoenix." Uncle says.

I take the box with a deep bow, lifting the lid and pull the cloak.

(On the shoulders)

(On the shoulders)

(On the back.)

It's been taken care for, the leather stillfresh and strong. Pulling it on, the ends brush the ground, I'll grow into it. Lloyd jumps on my back, I laugh, he holds me tight.

Wu smiles "You look like father." "Than, I'll do my best to live up to hem." I say. Later, I come to the bed room, pulling clothes out, I begin to change what I'm shoved to the bed. Fingers comb my tail and bolts of pleasure shoot up my back.

I purr, ears flattening and my tail flicks. I'm rolled over, Cole is before me. He grabs my legs, wrapping them around his waist. He reaches down, fingers my ass. I buck, whimpering and fist the blanket. "Feels good." I release a purr.

Cole chuckles and thrusts a finger in, I arch, toes curling. He thrusts it in and out, I toss my head as he adds a second. I keep quiet, closing an eye as he adds a third. He strikes my prostate and I silently scream as my body jurks, cumming hard.

Cole chuckles, the head of his cock at my ass. He kisses me, thrusting in. I arch, screaming into his mouth. Wrapping my arms around his neck, he lifts me up fucking my hard and fast. I rip the shirt off at the collar and bite Cole's neck. He growls, jet black tails and ears forming as he becomes my beloved mate.

He bites my neck, claiming me as he cums. I pant, thrashing in his hold cumming harder than the first time. Cole smirks at me as I whemper, ears folding down as Cole pins me to the bed. He fucks me for five hours straight, cumming inside each time.

I wake in the morning, it being our day off from training. Cole has his tail wrapped me. I settle back down, closing my eyes. I'm almost back to sleep when the door creaks open.

The blanket gets pulled, I grunt as Lloyd jumps on me. "Big brother, can you cook breakfast, Zane's getting repaired by Jay and I'm hungry." He says, poking my cheek. I get up, wrenching and pull on some pants. Saying fuck it, I pull the leather jacket over my bear chest.

Picking Lloyd up, I head for the kitchen. Plopping hem on the counter, I begin marking breakfast. Scrabbling eggs, arms wrap around my waist. Cole intwines his tail in mine. I smile as Lloyd jumps on Cole's back. Cole smiles, he pulls away and starts playing with Lloyd.

I smile, my mate and brother are getting along. I love this family and nothing will change that. Finishing breakfast, we sit down, Lloyd can't reach the table so Cole picks hem up and Lloyd sits in his lap. Jay looks at us, he sees Cole's appearance.

"Damn, Cole, you look sick. And what's with the mark." Jay asks. "Its my claim on hem, me and Cole became one last night." I explain. Everyone looks at me and Nya smiles. "About damn time." Everyone cheer and Lloyd hugs his big brothers.

He later joins us in bed, curled between me and Cole. We fall asleep.