Chapter One

T O N Y

2 months later ...

"Order up!" yelled the chef. I quickly went inside the quicken and give customers their meals. It's a hot day and the kitchen AC broke down which made everyone in a bad mood. I wiped my sweat on my sleeve and served more customers and cleaned more tables.

"Excuse me!" yelled one customer

"Yes sir, how may I help you" I replied

"This meat is well done I asked for medium well done" he said. I silently groaned.

"So sorry sir, I'll fix your meal" I replied nicely but inside I wanted to strangle the guy, Mr. George is a regular in this cafe and he's known to be very picky with his gawd damn meal.

"You better" he grumbled. I wanted to smash this plate on the top of his head but Lenny took the plate away smirking at me, that bastard.

"Relax twink, he seems to be fond of you" he said. I smacked his arm and snatched the plate from him. I know Mr.George has a crush on me, he's a middle age man and I'm sure he has a wife and children waiting for him back home, plus I'm not into men older than my father.

"Get back to work Lenny" I growled. Lenny laughed and walked away.

"Sam! table 8 wants medium well done not well done" I said. Sam slammed his fist onto the kitchen bend.

"It's is medium well done. I swear I'll shover this knife where the sun don't shine" he said.

"Well tell that to Mr.George, he obviously seems to know it cooked meats" I said. Sam rolled his eyes and put another raw meat on the grill, this time it was medium well done.

"Sandra wants you at the cash register, I'll serve his meal" said Lenny. I nod in response and wiped my dirty hands on my apron. I see Sandra talking to three large handsome men, one caught my eye as we both made eye contact. His nostrils flared as I felt tingles down my spine, it was odd feeling but I shooked it off and went to serve them.

"Hello my name is Tony and I'll be your waiter for this evening. Follow me" I said. I lead them to table for three and placed the menus in front of them.

"Self served drinks are to your left and you'll pay once you finished your meals. Cheese toast will be on it's way" I said then walk away. The handsome man kept staring at me as his eyes follow my every move, it was weird but yet exciting.

"Who are the sexy men you serving?" asked Mary. I rolled my eyes and ignore her.

"They're my customers so back off" I hissed, she chuckled

"Whatever" she said then stalked away. I grab the cheese toast and turned to the table of the sex gods until my face smash onto a hard wall or should I say chest. The plate fell to the ground creating a mess, I cursed in annoyance.

"Oh sorry, here let me help" someone said. I looked up seeing the handsome man infront of me, his eye's is to die for and his scent was addicting. I blushed and quickly picked up the broken glass and now dirty toast.

"I'm sorry, I should of seen where I was going" I mumbled. He grinned, oh his grin can make me have an orgasm!

"Let me make it up to you Tony, how about we go out for drinks?" he asked. He knows my name! I blushed bright red, oh gosh .. why am I feeling like this?

"S-Sure umm.. what's your name sir?" I asked

"Oh it's Leo, remember that sweetheart" he whispered then kissed my lips and walked away. I stood there in shock, a sexy greek god of a man kissed me, asked me out for drinks but I didn't give him an answer.