Chapter Two

T O N Y

I stacked the plates in the sink then washed the dishes. Nearly all the customers have left and the dinner madness is finally over. Lenny still manages to annoy but I just simply ignore him as I can, I'm beat, tired, hungry and want to go home and sleep.

"Alright guys I'm off!" I yelled.

"Later" they all yelled. I grab my bag then head towards my car. I jiggle my keys out of my front pocket and unlock my car door until I left someone grip my waist then turning me around then kissed me. I gasped in surprise trying to fight of this pervert until looked into their eye's realising who it was, it's Leo?

"The hell Leo, why the hell did you scare me then kissed me?" I growled. Leo chuckled and pulled me closer to his hard muscled chest making me moan in response.

"Sorry babe" he whispered

"Babe? I ain't your damn babe now let me go" I hissed

"Not a chance and I did mention earlier we'll go out for a drink" he said. Oh goodness, I totally forgot but what a man like him want to be with someone like me, I'm nothing but a poor gay man. I opened my car door and threw my bag inside taking my keys, wallet and phone with me. Leo held my hand taking me to his motorcycle.

"A man like you would drive this thing" I commented. Leo raised an eyebrow chuckling in amusemnt, but hey I was stating the truth.

"Thanks I guess" he replied. I hopped on and put the helmet on as I held onto his waist. The Harley roared to life causing the vibration to his my core making me silently moan. I held on tight as the wind blow through my clothes body, I never went on a Harley before but this is a good experience. I can't believe I accepted to go out for drinks with someone I never seen before. After moving here two months ago, it's been a real struggle, trying to look for a decent apartment, then looking for a job and most people are very picky with their staff.

We arrive at a local bar in the inner city of Brisbane. It's a Friday night, I'm tired and hungry but most of all I'm still dressed in my work uniform. Leo lead me inside as he ordered out drinks, I feel so nervious being around him and I don't know why.

"Again sorry for the accident earlier today" he said. I blushed.

"It's okay, accidents happen" I replied.

"So tell me about yourself Tony. I never seen you around Brisbane before or anywhere actually, are you knew here?" he asked.

"I am new in Brisbane, moved here two months ago from America. There's really nothing interesting about myself to tell, mainly personal stuff I wish not to share but other than that nothing interesting at all" I replied and sipped my drink.

"Ah .. America must be a big change for you moving to another country. Australia is a wonderful country and wild animals tend to roam around the street but us residence don't mind at all" he said

"Your an odd man Leo. Something about you makes me want to know more about your life, we only met today and it feels like we've known each other for a long time" I said. Damn it! why did I have to say that, now I sound like an idiot.

"Mate" he whispered.

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion, did he just say mate?

"Oh sorry, don't mind me ... umm we should go" he said. I stared at him in confusion, go? we just got here, did I say something that made him not want to take me out anymore?

"You okay Leo?" I asked

"Your a human" he growled

"Human? of course I am what else would I be Leo. I think you drank too much tonight and your acting weird. If you didn't like me then don't know why you asked me out for a drink, lets just ends things here and forget all of this just happened" I said.

"No! I didn't mean that, I may drank too much but I have a lot in my mind" he replied

"Alright, are you okay to drive or should you call a friend to assist you while I call a cab" I asked. Leo waved me off and grabbed his keys then lead me to his bike. Leo drove me back to cafe then an hour later I drove home and fell asleep dreaming about weird handsome Leo.

L E O

I've found him, I've finally found my mate. I didn't expect to meet him in the cafe but my wolf was giving me mixed signals. I saw Tony working, serving customers and something about him made me so interested. I wanted him to be in my arms but my wolf hadn't been talking to me for nearly the whole day. He's been restless telling today is the day like I knew what that means.

"Hey bro, how did it go?" asked Steven. I put my helmet on the table and sat next to him as he ate a cold pizza watching Big Bang Theory.

"Peachy" I replied. Steven laughed. I smacked his head and ate the rest of his cold pizza. I waited for years to find my mate but to make matters worse, he's a human. Humans and werewolves do not interact with each other, it doesn't work that way in Australia. We wolves like to keep secret not be public even if it's revealing your true self to one person then it's not worth it.

"Is he your mate?" he asked. I stiffen, of course he's my mate, Tony is sexy, small and I just want to f*ck him over the bar table making him scream my name but he's still a human. I'm the Alpha of Desert Moon pack, I have a pack of wolves to protect and it's my duty to do so. Did I forget to mention I'm a werewolf? no .. then now you know.

"No" I lied.

"Okay" he replied. Steven and I have been together since we were pups. His parents abandon him when he was just a new born pup. I was a sad day as my mother found him in the red desert alone so she adopted him in the family. He and I grew up together, done everything together and I consider him my blood brother even when we aren't related.

"Alright I'm gonna hit the hay, goodnight" I said. I walked upstairs and plomp on my bed then fall asleep dreaming about my sexy Tony. I need to figure sh*t out, he's my mate and I'm not sure what to do. Our mating pull is getting strong and my wolf refuse to leave his side, I need to think things through.