Epilogue

L E O

Present day .....

"Leo! LEO!" yelled Tony

"What! what's wrong?" I asked. Tony chuckled and placed our son Samuel on my lap. Tony sat next to me and brushed my hair out of my face.

"You've been staring out that window for hours, whats wrong?" he asked. Hours? my goodness, I all of a sudden thought about the past. I remembered everything, rejecting Tony, Tony's kidnapped and Kelly's death. A lot had happened throughout these years, it's been three years since Tony gave birth.

"Just remembering our past" I said. Tony smiled and kissed my lips.

"Stop day dreaming bro and lets go wish your son a happy birthday!" yelled Steven as he kicked the front door open bring Justice in his arms as Josh shook his head.

"Hey! wait for me!" yelled Hunter. Roman and Elijah ran inside squealing as Hunter and Skylar bought their sleeping twins inside.

"Babe stop yelling Jason and Sky are still sleeping" said Skylar. He place his son and daughter in Samuels room. They all placed presents on the table, I stood up with squealing Samuel in my arms and stood infront of the birthday cake with everyone surrounding us.

"Can't believe's he's three" said Josh.

"Dada dada!" Samuel squealed. We all sang happy birthday and I help Samuel blow the candles. We all cheered as he continue squealing. As well all ate lunch and the birthday cake we then opened his presents. I let Samuel play with his cousins and I pulled Tony onto my lap and kissed his lips.

"A lot has change throughout these years" I said

"I know, I still remember the past to" he said. I kissed his mark making him shiver in lust.

"I love you"

"I love you too"