Chapter 2: Arriving at the Studio

A/N: Hey guys! Here's the second chapter of the story that I hope you'll enjoy.

The car journey to the studio was mostly annoying. Your siblings kept on arguing and the driver looked like he was going to explode in annoyance.

You clenched you're teeth and fists and separated the two, since you weren't sitting in the middle seat.

"Look! Can't we just have a peaceful drive to the studio without any hassle?! I hardly even wanted to go on this trip!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms up in the air and crossing them afterwards. The driver sighed in relief since the shouting and hollering had been put to a stop.

"But, (y/n), aren't you excited to see dad?" Sophie asked in a concerned and sad tone.

"Don't get me wrong, I love dad as much as you guys do. It's just, I still can't forgive him after... you know... leaving mom." You gave your younger siblings a hesitant look and Alex, who was sitting in the middle, put a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry, (y/n). That's in the past and we've moved on, right?" All you did was give a silent nod but still kept your arms crossed and looked out the window.

*Time Skip*

After some time, you arrived at the studio. It was big and boy, your dad was not kidding when he said that his job was important.

You and your siblings made your way out of the car by unbuckling the seatbelts and running out.

"Welcome to the studio. Let me take you to your dad's office." The driver suggested. You nodded and held your siblings' hands in your own.

Finally, you arrived at the office. The doors were huge, let alone the actual office once you entered.

The driver cleared his throat to get Mr. Plotz's attention.

"Ahem! Excuse me, Mr. Plotz! The children are here." He told him.

Mr. Plotz was busy filing paperwork but took time to even glance when the driver stated your arrival. As soon as he saw you he perked up out of his chair.

"Well I'll be!" He exclaimed and rushed to you all and gave you a group hug. "Welcome, kids!" He then gave everyone a personal hug. "You've gotten taller since I last saw you." He ruffled Sophie and Max's hair. When he got to you, you were hesitant.

You acted mature and gave a little nod as a 'hello,. "Dad." You started in a grown up manner.

Your dad hesitated and got where you were coming from and played along. "Oh, yeah. Right, right, right... (y/n)." He gave you a mature nod.

"So, am I allowed to ask why we're here?" You spoke up.

"Oh, yes! Well, I figured, since it's now the summer vacation, I thought it would be good that you spent it with me for a change." He gave you a toothed smile.

"You're kidding! Really?! How are we supposed to spend a 'fun' vacation in a studio where literally nothing happens apart from movie shoots and other things that have absolutely nothing to do with us?!" You sarcastically stated.

"I don't think your getting it, (y/n)." Me. Plotz smiled as he took you along with Sophie and Max for a walk around the studio.

"The whole point in this was that I could get to know you all better and finally be able to talk to you and share moments that you'll cherish for years to come." He sighed and put his hands on his heart.

"Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself." He said, being stern.

"Anyway, allow me to give you kids a tour! After all, it's the least I could do since you'll be spending your vacation here." He smiled and wrapped his arms around you three and started walking. You groaned in annoyance and just decided to play along.