Chapter 3: Midnight Madness

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back with chapter three of this book. Hope you like it. ❤️

*At the Water Tower*

The three Warner siblings, Yakko, Wakko and Dot, made their way back to the Water Tower and started talking about your arrival.

"Mr. Plotz never mentioned how pretty his daughter was..." Yakko stated with heart eyes.

"I know, right." Wakko said dreamily.

Dot watched her two brothers how they were love struck and snapped them out of it by waving her arms in the air.

"Snap out of it! Mr. Plotz clearly wants us to stay away from them." She said with her hands in her hips. "Cos remember what he said..."

"Stay away from my kids!" Yakko and Wakko mimicked in a Mr. Plotz voice and started to snicker and laugh.

"Ya know... we never asked her what her name was." Yakko started. "Well, why don't we go and ask her?" Wakko suggested.

"Great idea, Wakko! We'll go to their room and get to know each other better!" Yakko agreed to his brother's suggestion.

Dot only rolled her eyes. "Oh, brother... this isn't the way to win a woman's heart..."

"Dot, are ya comin'?" Yakko asked as he and Wakko began heading to the door. Dot only sighed in defeat. "Why not. I guess no one will know since it's nighttime." She said, leaning her head on her hand.

"Great! C'mon, sibs!" Yakko exclaimed as he started to run and leaped from the top of the tower. "Faboo!" Wakko yelled as he began to follow behind his older brother.

Feeling defeated, Dot slowly followed. "And people wonder why we get into trouble." She sarcastically stated.

*In Your Room*

Your dad, Mr. Plotz, had given you and your siblings, Sophie and Max, the same room and you were all getting ready for bed. Being the oldest sibling, you tucked your younger siblings into bed.

"Try to get some sleep, okay?" You stroked Max's hair. He silently nodded and began to close his eyes. You said goodnight to Sophie too.

You had a triple bunker and you were at the bottom, since the younger siblings usually take the top and middle and since you were mature, you only agreed and never argued.

Walking up to the window, you looked to the outside world and took a moment to look at the water tower. 'Could the Warners really be as bad as dad says they are?' You asked yourself in your head. You soon decided to forget all your worries and cares and head to bed. Yawning, you turned off the light and began to softly shut your eyelids.

*Yakko's P.O.V*

Me and my sibs were running around the Warner Lot, trying to figure out where Mr. Plotz's kids were staying. Wakko and Dot were getting tired but I kept on pushing on.

"Are... we... there... yet?!" Dot yelled, panting while she spoke. "Shhh!" I shushed her. "Do you want everyone to wake up?!" I whisper yelled. Dot only crossed her arms in response.

"But how do we know where they're staying?" Wakko asked in an exhausted manner.

I was about to answer but then Ralph the security guard and another member of the studio were talking around the corner so we quickly hid behind the wall.

"Hey, have you heard? Mr. Plotz's kids are staying here for the summer vacation!" The man exclaimed, who was carrying paperwork

"Yeah! I know." Ralph exclaimed. "Actually, they're staying in that room up there! I've been asked to watch over this section more than often just to make sure that the kids are safe." He stated as he pointed to a window.