Chapter 6: Sunset Over Burbank

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading any chapters yesterday. I was just busy. Hopefully this can make up for it.

Your P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could but also tried to keep a low profile incase anyone noticed me. I was wanting to go and see the Warners and apologise for my Dads behaviour and how he took matters a little too far.

I arrived at the Water Tower and catches my breath before yelling to the top of the tower. "Yakko! Wakko! Dot! It's me!"

The Warner Brothers sign on the tower soon opened just like a door to reveal all three Warners looking down from the tower.

"(Y/n)? What are ya doin' here?!" Yakko shouted down.

"I just wanted to talk!" I shouted back, trying to make sure that they heard me.

"Oh! Well then come on up!" Yakko exclaimed as he and his siblings let down a really long ladder. How they kept that, I don't know. But they were the Warners so I just rolled with it.

After climbing up the ladder and a few failed attempts to not look down, I finally made it and the Warners helped me up.

"Woah, this place is... really big..." I said as I gulped. I had a slight fear of heights and just the thought that I was basically standing several feet off the ground inside the tower was just nerve racking.

"Yeah, well... mi casa es su casa!" Yakko said smugly as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, what did ya wanna talk about?" Yakko asked.

"Oh, I just came to apologise on behalf of my Dad. He kinda overreacted on making sure you guys stay up here." I put my hands behind my bad.

"Ah, don't worry 'bout it. Besides, this has happened way more than you'd expect." Yakko waves his arms in a 'it's aright' kind of way.

"Hey, why don't you stay up here for for awhile!" Dot suggested.

"Yeah, we can play games and have lots of fun!" Wakko exclaimed as he rested on my shoulder with his tongue hanging from his mouth.

I thought long and hard about it and soon came to a decision. "Ugh, alright. But just for a little while." I raised a finger as I told them and they were already squealing with excitement.

*Time Skip*

After playing many cards games and having endless pillow fights, I was worn out and rested on a bean bag and almost felt my eyes close, until a certain Warner came up to me.

"Tired?" He asked. It was Yakko who came and knelt next to me.

"Huh? Uh, yeah... just a little." I replied, still feeling weary.

"Are you too tired to get up?" He asked with a smug facial expression. One of which I was confused as to why he looked so smug.

"Why?" I asked out of curiosity, feeling more awake.

"C'mon! I wanna show you somethin'!" He said as he pulled me up by grabbing both of my hands.

"Uh, I don't know..." I was unsure of what he wanted to show me.

"Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun!" He exclaimed excitedly.

He opened the "door" of the tower and started climbing to the roof. I think I knew what was going on.

"Yakko, I don't Oneida bout this... I kinda have a fear of heights..." I told him from in front of the door has he was already on the roof.

He looked down to me. "Ah, right..." I looked to the side as though he was thinking.

Soon, an idea popped into his head. "I got it!" He exclaimed as he snapped his fingers. Somehow, he got a cloth out from his pocket and started wrapping it over my eyes.

"Where did you-." I was about to ask where he got it from but I got shushed by him.

"Ah, ah! It's a secret." He told me. He soon gently took my arms and with all his strength, helped me up to the roof.

I soon felt my body sit on a new surface and felt Yakko start to take off the cloth from my eyes.

"Alright, (y/n). I'm gonna take this off now..." He said as he finally removed it from my eyes, ever so gently, giving me the chance to see once again and what I saw was a beautiful golden sunset over the whole of Hollywood, but after looking down, I quickly held tight to Yakko.

He only giggled at my antics. "You're cute when you're scared." He smugly said as I felt my face rise in heat and I started to blush.

"H-hey!" I lightly punched him in the arm and he only giggled even more.

"This is... really high!" I told him, looking down. He then took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes.

"Try not to focus on what's down there, and focus on what's beyond the horizon." He told me and I did what he said, and he was right. Looking at the sunset made me feel a little better and after a few minutes passed, I felt a little more confident with sitting on the roof.

"This sure is nice... wish Mom could see this..." I said with a sigh.

This caught Yakko's attention as he turned to look at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't know." Yakko knew what I meant and by that he gave me a reassuring hug and stroked my hair while doing so.

I then relaxed myself and quietly hummed in happiness. "Thanks, Yakko." I whispered into his shoulder.

"No problem." He simply replied, gently patting me on the back. The moment felt perfect, and the rest of the afternoon was spent by Yakko and I gazing off into the sunset over the horizon.

A/N: Wow, this is longer than I intended it to be. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I'll see you in the next one.

Stay tuned, my fellow Bookworms!