Prolouge

I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any spelling/gramatical errors, cause i know i'm gonna have alot of them.

~Rosaline~

It was 10:00 PM at a party when I first saw him.

Collen pointed him out first.

"Hey, check out that cute boy over there!" She told me.

He was a face in the crowd, unique from the rest. I don't know why I felt so attached to him, but something it my mind told me, This is the one. The one you've been waiting for.

He was adoreable, too adorable to miss. He had dirty bolnde hair and a black and white stripped shirt. He wore glasses and a yellow bear hat. I was in love. I couldn't look away.

"Rosaline! Hey, Earth to Rosaline!"

I could hear Collen trying to grab by attention, but I was too distracted by this guy's adorableness. however, he was too distracted by his friends to notice me. I should  have gone  over to  say hi. I might  have never seen this beautiful starnger again. I began to approch him...

"Rosaline!" Collen slaped me right across the face, just hard enough for it to snap me out of my haze, but soft enough so that my glasses didn't fly off my face.

"What was that for?" I asked her angrily. 

"Are you ok? You like, were totaly hypnotized or something!" Collen stepped in front of me, examining my face and my body. "What happened?"

"Relax, I'm fine!" I sighed, removing Collen's hands from my face. "I just- I-"

"Seriously, Rosaline! That was not normal!" Collen stared at me as if I was crazy. "Do we need to leave? should you go see a doctor?" 

"No, No!" I conforted her. "For real, Collen. I'm fi-"

 Collen's face changed from concern to fear. "I'm worried about you. We're leaving this party now and going to see a therapist or something."

I opened my mouth to argue, but then i realized it was no use. Collen was going to drag me out of here, weather I liked it or not. 

I looked over at the boy one more time. He was smiling and laughing with his friends with a soda can in his hand. Then suddenly, he turned to his head just enough for me to make eye contact with him. We held it for at least a few seconds. I stared at him, and he stared at me. It was an unusual moment.

Then it was all over, and Collen draged me out of the party. I was sure I'd never see him again. I was devestated.