Stage 10: Him

Kei was actually excited. He was nervous as well but excited anyways.

Over the days, he planned where he'd take her and how he'd actually confess to her. With a little help from Tadashi, he had a full plan just two days after asking [Name] out.

All that's left was for Saturday training to come to an end.

"Nice kill!" Koushi said after Kei did his spike. "You look better than usual. Anything interesting going on?"

Before the blond could even say anything, the doors of the gym opened to reveal the person he'd been waiting for to arrive. [Name] was already in her tracksuit with a smile on her face as she scanned the room.

The moment they locked eyes, their cheeks got dusted with a little bit of pink. Kei immediately looked away with [Name] soon doing the same.

"Oh, I see," Koushi said as he realized what was going on. "You two together now?"

"No," Kei said softly.

'At least not yet.'

Before the vice-captain could ask any more questions, Keishin called for a water break. The tall middle blocker went towards one of the windows open as he wiped his sweat.

He felt something hit his side, causing him to look to his left. There he saw [Name] handing him a bottle, which he accepted.

"So," she said. "How is this gonna go?"

"I'm gonna take a shower here so I won't be going back home. You?"

"Mom wants me to eat lunch first before we go so I'll go home after this."

"Ok," Kei said.

While the two talked about their date later, some of the team looked at them suspiciously, curious with what they were talking about. It wasn't new to see them together, but it was something else for the not being on each other's throat while talking. Only Tadashi who knew what was happening didn't bother to look anymore.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Kei gave his bag to Tadashi, who was going to drop it off to his house. Part of the plan that the two had was that Tadashi was going to take care of Kei's things and pick up something the blond has bought the day before.

"Yamaguchi," the blond said as his friend placed his bag over the one Tadashi owned.

"Yes, Tsukki?"

"Thank you. For all your help."

The freckled boy grinned at Kei and said, "Anything for the two of you."

With that said, the green-haired boy left the locker room. Now, Kei was the only person left.

'All that's left is to actually go on with the date.'

The middle blocker smiled to himself before walking towards the door. He brought out his phone from his pocket and prepared to send a text to [Name] while opening the door with his other hand. Before he could type a message though, a voice interrupted him.