Night 2

The 2nd Night
This night immediately starts ramping up the difficulty, as Foxy becomes a threat, forcing the player to adapt their play style to accommodate for his addition. Bonnie and Chica are essentially the same as they were in The 1st Night, although they activate notably quicker. During this night Freddy does not attack unless the power goes out.

Phone Call
Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can’t find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.
---Phone Guy

Strategy
Just close the left door.

This strategy can work for this night too, but it is a bit more difficult because Foxy is more aggressive and can knock twice in one night. The first knock drains a quick 2% of the power, and the second knock drains an instant 6% of the power, meaning that 6 AM will not come before power runs out. Freddy also seems to be less lenient and can attack quickly even while "playing dead". To counter this, it will be necessary to account for the power loss and wait until later before closing the door, though the player must take into account the fact that Bonnie could possibly jam the left door should he get inside the Office. The player could also reopen the door when they are nearing the end of the night, should they need the power to last that little bit longer before Freddy arrives.

Tips
This stage introduces Foxy, who can be a severe detriment when not dealt with correctly. The trick is to watch his hiding place: Pirate Cove. The Phone Guy himself notes this, stating that Foxy doesn't like being watched; he gets more active when the cameras aren't on. Besides Foxy, this stage is still relatively simple as long as the player is careful, and remembers to occasionally check Pirate Cove (about 3-4 times an hour is recommended). It is important that the player makes sure that neither of the other animatronics are making a move towards the office before bringing up the monitor, since if they get inside they can attack when it is lowered again.

Unlike The 1st Night, Bonnie and Chica can activate before 1 AM comes. Being on alert is recommended.