Night 4

Freddy is very active on this night, and is armed with the knowledge of the player's tactics; this is where the game gets brutal. Freddy is incredibly difficult to understand, predict, and deal with. Even worse, Chica and Bonnie can leave the stage as early as 12 AM. From this night on, when Bonnie and Chica are in the W. Hall and E. Hall Corners, their heads will violently twitch and a robotic mumbling sound is heard. Foxy is also incredibly active during this night, sometimes peeking out of the curtains before 1 AM. The phone call on this night indicates that the Phone Guy may have been killed by one or more of the animatronics.

It has been theorized that taking Phone Guy down was a group effort. The strange moaning sounds that come from Chica and Bonnie are heard on the call, Foxy banging on the door, Freddy's signature jingle, and Golden Freddy's scream at the end all point to the possibility that the Phone Guy was able to control the situation to the best of his knowledge and abilities, albeit being futile in the very end.

Phone Call
Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh, when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? *bang bang* I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won’t be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*.

You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*
---Phone Guy

Tips
Freddy is incredibly strange and harder to deal with, as his movement patterns initially seem to have no predictability to them. His movements become much more frequent than on the previous night, and he will become a major threat from this night onwards.

The player will have to adapt their own strategy to accommodate for Freddy's arrival. Because each night is largely RNG (random-number generated), he can show up as quickly or as slowly as he chooses. Thinking quickly and acting efficiently and accordingly is recommended.

Freddy always takes this path to the player through the building: Show Stage â†' Dining Area â†' Restrooms â†' Kitchen â†' East Hall â†' East Hall Corner â†' The Office

As usual, the player should remember the strategy to dealing with Foxy: the player should watch Pirate Cove, but not too frequently or he will be triggered.

Both Chica and Bonnie have the ability to disable the doors and hall lights if they're not checked on properly. They will not reactivate if this happens. The only way to survive this situation is to hold out until 6 AM - avoid looking at the cameras at all, as this will trigger Chica or Bonnie to kill the player. The player may be able to stretch out their time if they are able to close the left door, but even so, Freddy can still get in through the right door.

The easiest way to survive this night is to check both lights, then Pirate Cove, check both lights, then check Pirate Cove and the Show Stage. If the player is fast enough, Freddy and Foxy will become absolutely no threat - Freddy will not move if the player watches the Show Stage enough and Foxy will tend not to make his run if the player checks on him about 6 times an hour, however, this can be randomized.