月曜日 | monday

- five days until the wedding -

After a long nap from yesterday's bakery adventure, Momo wakes up in a frenzy trying to get ready for her appointment with Best Jeanist. Her wedding dress lied in wait for her after he made the final stitches on the custom made gown. Momo wouldn't settle for less so she hired Best Jeanist to craft a dress that would allow her to glow on the most important day of her life.

As to not awaken Shoto, she nimbly exits their bedroom and goes into the bathroom to get dressed. For some unknown reason, Momo feels sick when doing so and ends up vomiting before even getting to start brushing her hair. After sitting on the floor near the toilet recovering from her episode, she brushes off the incident and continues with her routine. "I probably just didn't agree with that cannoli from yesterday," whispered Momo to herself.

As she returned to the vanity, she washes her face and brushes her teeth while thinking about what triggered her sickness. "It's probably just nerves from the wedding, I mean I have been getting spells of nausea for maybe like 2 weeks now." Momo wraps up her routine and goes with a natural makeup look and a simple ponytail to wear to her final fitting. Wrapping up her routine, she quietly scurries across the room and goes into the kitchen, leaving a note for Shoto. The note read:

Left to go pick up my dress.  Please call me when you wake up.

I'll tell Jeanist you said hi, try not to die while I'm gone :)

Momo

As she signed the note, Momo grabbed her car keys and left the penthouse. She gets in the car and starts daydreaming about her big day. Her extravagant gown detailed with champagne-colored details, Shoto's suit with intricate details to match, the first dance, and so much more. She is consumed with thoughts of finally being able to tie the knot with the one she admires and respects dearly. The idea of giving her best friends advice about marriage since she would be the first stirred a motherly excitement within her. Momo was ready for marriage for a long time, and when Shoto proposed almost a year ago, her world felt near-perfect.

After what seemed almost hours of getting lost in thought, her drive that was only 20 minutes long finally ended when she pulled into Best Jeanist's shop. Momo walks in and is greeted by a flamboyant personality. Receiving a hug from the man himself upon entry, Momo gets shown to a room where her dress stood on a mannequin. No words came to Momo's head as she was stunned by how dazzling her gown turned out. It had a low-cut V neck with champagne floral details and golden shimmer. It showed off her contours and highlighted her impeccable figure. Momo didn't want a super traditional wedding despite her calm and tranquil personality, so she started to feel tears run down her face when she saw how her gown matched what she had been dreaming of. Best Jeanist calmed down her tears of joy, and he motioned for her to try it on to see how it fits.

Momo slipped into a fitting room and with the assistance of a shop worker, she tried on the garment and once again felt the tears. Her face illuminated with joy and felt the best she had ever been in her life. Her confidence shot up and made her more excited for the big day. She walks out and shows Best Jeanist his masterpiece and he quickly responds with, "Well damn, I guess I managed to pop off again. I hope you like it, I honestly believe this is my best work to date." Jeanist snaps a quick photo with his camera and says "You're going in the catalog next month. You look amazing Momo."

Still half-crying, she hugs Jeanist and hands him the check signed by none other than Shoto himself. "Send me the photos, I want to see what I look like on camera." Momo giggles and she grabs the garment bag and receipt. Momo thanks Best Jeanist once again and climbs back into her car.

She looks at the time and it's almost 10:30 in the morning, Momo thinks to herself "still no call from Shoto, he's probably still dead asleep" and giggles at the thought. Somehow, her thoughts ignited something in the universe and right after her phone goes off with a bright screen detailing:

Incoming Call: todo :)

Quick to pick up, a sleepy voiced Shoto initiates the conversation with "Hey babe, I just woke up but please tell me all about your fitting." Momo always gets a really comforting feeling when she hears her man speak in such a soft, calming tone. As to keep the suspense she shoots down his request by saying "It went great, I'll give you more details when I get home but remember, you can't see me in the dress until Saturday." A disappointed Shoto snaps back with "Damn, I guess I'll wait but I already know how beautiful you look wearing that dress." A smitten Momo says her goodbyes and hangs up. Turning the keys in the ignition, she pulls out of the lot and drives home.

Upon entering her home, a shirtless Shoto greets her with a warm hug and forehead kiss. "So how did it go?" asks Shoto with a small but cute smile. Momo dishes all the details about her gown and how Best Jeanist says it's his best work to date. As Momo tells her story, Shoto is readying his part of the show by fixing himself up to pick up his suit. Since Best Jeanist designed Momo's gown, Shoto decided to have his suit be made by him as well, but he had the suit be sent to their family's estate for one certain detail. A family pin had been passed down for generations and it was to be worn by the men of the Shoto family whenever there was a wedding. Since there's no problem with Momo seeing the suit ahead of time, Momo was acting like a puppy, eager and jumpy that she gets to go with her husband-to-be.

Like Momo, Shoto finishes getting ready and sprays his Dior cologne all over. Shoto knows that the scent of his rich cologne is enough to make his girl melt and be all over him, with this in mind he grabs the keys and Momo's hand and heads towards the penthouse parking.

"Is that your Dior that you're wearing?" Momo inquires as she snuggles up to Shoto's side as they walk side by side. Giving a nod of confirmation with a smile, the couple gets in their luxury vehicle and drive towards the main Todoroki estate.

They arrive to find the home empty with a note for the Groom reading:

We had to head out with father on some business. We wish we could see you in your suit before the big day but I guess we have to wait.

Suit is on the coat rack by the side door, the pin is in the red jewelry box, DONT FORGET IT!!!

Shoto didn't bother to try on the suit right then and there so he motions for Momo to head back to the car. The couple, hand-in-hand, drives home and starts talking about their unrelenting excitement about the wedding.

- four days until the wedding -