Authors Note

Ok. So this is my first time writing something on here so please do not hate on this. To be honest if just one person sees this I'll be happy . I'm going to upload one chapter and if anyone reads it I'm going to write another. It completely depends if anyone sees this. Which I hope you do. If anyone does read this THANK YOU SO MUCH for just reading my story. It means the world to me. I would love it so much if you left comments and I am open to any constructive criticism. Enjoy.

This story is set around the time of Shadow and Bone. The first few chapters will be about a month before the events of Shadow and Bone and the other chapters will be set during the beginning  of Shadow and Bone.

Also some of the characters in this book are created by me, but the rest of them were created by Leigh Bardugo who is the author of the Shadow and Bone series and the creator of the Grishaverse. If you haven't already go read her books. They're amazing.

hey guys it's Mel from like two years in the future. this story is just no. I think it's terrible, but hey if you want to read it go ahead, im just warning you. 

also I sometimes go through the comments and just completely bash my old writing so yeah, go find those comments they're probably more entertaining than the actual story