Chapter 2

I could feel warm and salty tears dripping down my face. I really should have known. Why would I ever be good enough to to get in UA? I at least thought they would have considered my quirk when deciding who gets into the school. Mom tried to walk over and rub my back. I pulled away and ran to my room, I didn't want them to see me at my weakest. My parents always told me me that I was born with an amazing and powerful quirk, and I wouldn't be surprised if that was all a lie. My dad tried to pound on the door to get it open, and out of pure instinct I used my quirk to shove him. I don't care if I'm not supposed to use my quirk. This is all bullshit. I laugh, I guess she was right. I should have listened to her. After a couple of hours I decide to head to bed, and get my bag ready. If the hero's won't except me then at least toga will. Toga is my old friend. She was a bit older than me, and one of the only people who cared about how I felt instead of what I could do to them. Once she ran away to join the villains she wanted me to come with her. I never noticed how much I should've until now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sun just barely peeking through my blinds. I open my window and grab my bag. I jump out of the window and began running where ever I can go. I run until I almost hit some kind of gate. Oh gosh, these are the rich basterds. I jump the gate to see if I could find that one boy. The Todoroki boy. What was his name? Oh, I believe it was Toya. Toga said he was a villain. I grab my phone out and begin to look for where the bitch of our 2nd hero lived. When I saw the address that matched the one on my phone and the house that matched I looked for an open window. Only seeing one I climbed a tree that was close to the window until I saw the room. I jumped the gap (I almost fell, but whatever), and crawled into the room. As I was looking around I saw a door that I assumed was the exit. I was extremely wrong. I don't know if I'm deaf or stupid, but I didn't realize that there was someone taking a shower in the room that I had stupidly thought as the exit. He turned his head to see me, and surprisingly just looked back at what he was doing. He was a very attractive man with half white and half red hair. It seemed as though his entire body followed that pattern too. I blushed, and pulled my eyes away from the body I hadn't realized I was admiring until now. At this point he was looking at me again. He opened the door to the shower and walked over to me. He shoved me against the wall, his arms holding my wrist, and his hetrocromatic eyes bearing deep into my soul. After what felt like years of him staring at me he let go of my arms and walked away.
"If you're here to harm my father then I must disappoint you. He's to be gone for the next several weeks." I look at him, surprise evident on my eyes.
"No, I'm looking for Toya, is this where he resides?" He put a shirt and pair of jeans on as I ask.
"Not for several years. Why must you know?"
" Oh, he just knows a friend of mine." I reply.
Then, from the bottom of the stairs, I heard someone I never thought I would have to again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks to elephantcock for help on the story. I love you guys bye.😍😍😍😍😍