Chapter 10

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. I jumped up from the bed and began pacing the room. Bakugo jumped up too.
"I left it at the fucking assholes house. Shit!" I started to panic until I realized I had Shotos number.  I pulled out my phone.
   "Hello" I said.
   "Hey (Y/N), what do you need?" He said in a bored tone.
   "I think I left my dufflebag over at your house." I replied. He seemed pretty shocked and said he'd look around for it. He hung up the phone and you were suddenly left to talk to Bakugo again.
"Who's house were you over at?" He asked and pushed me in a joking way. I rolled my eyes and smirked.
"You know Endeavor? Ya, his house." I replied. He pulled me back, into his chest, allowing me to calm down. "It's fine, we'll go get it now."
I thanked him and gave him a small hug. I gripped his hand and we walked out of his house.

___________________________________
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for how short this is. I've been having writers block recently and can't think of what to write. Im also sorry for not writing in a while. I stared high school a couple months ago, and I've been really busy for the past few months. I'm really trying to write more, and I'm really really really sorry.