Chapter 7

The caramel fumes rushed through my nose as I woke up. This time it wasn't with a jump, but the feeling of someone holding me down. I opened my eyes to see my favorite Pomeranian asleep, and his arms rapped around my figure. I snuggled into his chest, but had the sudden realization that my parents didn't know where I was, or if I was even alive. I began to panic, but did so as quietly as I could to not wake Bakugo up. Nevertheless when I looked back up he was drifting out of sleep. He opened his eyes, slightly surprised to see me up, and sat up. I pulled myself up to sit next to him, and told him my current struggle.

"Your phone is on the night stand. If you want to talk to them you are free to." He said. He didn't seem to have the energy to call me his nicknames. I picked up my phone to a slight surprise. My mom has texted me 7 hours ago, and Todoroki texted me 3 times 23 hours ago. How long had I been asleep?

I decided to answer my mom first.

Mom: hey hun, we don't know where you've been for the past 24 hours. If you get this message can you please text back.

(Y/n): hey mom, sry. I just got your text. I'm ok. I love you, by.

I decided to see what Todoroki messaged me before I went and sat back down with bakugo.

Todoroki: hey

Yesterday 2:43 pm

Todoroki: (y/n)?
Yesterday 5:57 pm

Todoroki: are you ok?

Today 12:19 am

Hey, I'm sorry, I've been asleep. Ya I'm ok, thx for worrying. I've got to go. Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short boi because i posted the other chapter today. Less fluff, kinda just a filler chapter. Bye my loves❤️❤️❤️

Thank you to Wolfie_uraraka for the support. She's sweet, and literally the first person to post on my board.