Link start!

Now we begin this weeks' MMO stream!

As you can see, many people are in line to buy the new internationally renowned

SWORD ART ONLINE or SAO for short.

This virtual game has-

Izuku drowned out the rest of the news reporter's voice as he continued on his way to school. He had all afternoon to play sword art online after all.

He'd been a beta tester and got one of the first versions of the game.

It was something he'd been planning for, for months now.

In a world where 80% of the population had special powers, he was left behind.

His only escape was the video games he'd lose himself in.

Ever since he turned four, the only time he felt useful was in these games. The games in which he could be himself. Fight without people doubting him. Exist without being looked down upon.

It was the only time where he was considered something more than just an anomaly. Something other than a useless quirkless boy.

This brings us back to the present.

Midoriya had just turned twelve last week and as a present, his mother gave him the chance to participate in the beta of the latest virtual game that his favorite scientist created.

Akihiko Kayaba was the developing director and game master of most of the games Izuku played. However, he was also the creator of the new NerveGear.

A helmet who serves to read and send information and commands to the brain from within the virtual world. With this technology, players could dive into the game and play as if it was reality.

The man was a genius, he was innovative and made something that was closer to a dream become reality.

However, the real reason behind Izuku's admiration for the guy was one particular fact.

Akihiko Kayaba was quirkless.

Throughout his career, the man was overlooked and ignored. He was shunned and mocked for his 'unrealistic' ideas. Yet, he proved them wrong. He showed the world that no matter who you are, what your quirk is and where you come from. You can still achieve what you set your mind to.

That... That meant everything to Izuku.

___________________

Time seemed to pass slowly as Izuku counted the seconds for the bell to ring.

He wanted the day to be over. He wanted to just go home and get lost in his virtual world.

Yet, it seems luck wasn't on his side.

The moment the bell rang. Three of his classmates surrounded his desk. Effectively blocking the exit and cornering him.

"Deku" Kacchan snarled through clenched teeth. "Where do you think you're going?" The boy continued lowly, his voice gaining a dangerous edge.

"H-home Kacchan." Izuku replied hesitantly, not knowing if the boy's question was meant to be answered or not.

"What, so you're going to go back and play those silly games of yours huh?" One of Bakugou's lackeys called out.

"They're not silly," Izuku whispered, clenching his fist as frustration built inside of him. These games... They were everything to him.

"Hah! Stop talking back you freak!" The other lackey shouted, indignation clear on his features as he thought he was defending his leader's honor.