Welcome To a Worse Life

My life feels very bad when I move house. Yes, I will live with my parents. I think it will be fun, living in the city, meeting with a trendy people and not tacky friends like in the village, discovering new things, will become popular. That's what I had thought when I was on the road to the city, the distance was quite far, I needed 12 hours to get to the city. I was accompanied by my grandmother, she kept crying when on the road, I knew we would separate, but I thought we could still communicate on the phone. Before leaving, I said goodbye to my friends when I was in the village, we were still very small, we didn't cry, but tears were in our hearts, and I promised them to meet with them once every year. When school holidays arrive.

When I arrived at my parents' house, I saw nothing special here, even there were no trees around, very arid, and very hot, and there were still many empty houses. As well as my parents' house, I thought it might only be as big as my grandmother's backyard, there were only 2 rooms, and no kitchen. The house doesn't even have paint. Ok Lula, welcome to the new life.

They welcomed me with a happy look, my father immediately carried me, in my mind when it was "oh so this is my grandmother's money machine and the person who always sent me toys from the post office? ", OK Dad, hi

And also my mother with her straight and soft hair that kept kissing my cheek, HELP ME PLS. Haha ​​just kidding, I pretended to be comfortable at the time, because actually I was also a little sore because my father carried me strangely.

I have lived in the house for 3 days, and my grandmother is also still in that house, I started a new thing, like my mother who immediately bought me a diary book, colored pencils, and also goldfish. My grandmother already knew, when I was close to animals, I would kill them, because when my mother gave me a goldfish, my grandmother looked very surprised, hahaha don't worry, Grandma.

Besides that I also felt strange things, like someone who followed me every time I went to the second room, a big black shadow figure, and as if he wanted to eat me like a very hungry animal. finally I told my parents, and they said "that's just your hallucination "

In the end I had to part with my grandmother, she cried so much when she wanted to get in her pickup car, I cheerfully could only calm her with "don't worry grandma, I'll call you every day, every time I eat, take a shower, fart " and my grandmother chuckles, and she entered her car and ... Goodbye Grandma.  I love you.

and at night I started playing with my parents, sharing stories and finally we are very tired and we sleep, before going to sleep I miss my grandmother, I know I just separated from her 4 hours ago, but it feels like I'm unfamiliar with my parents, I feel my parents are was a stranger, but I knew I had to get used to myself.

After that we started going for a walk, we went to the supermarket to buy my school supplies later, and also I came to my new school to fill in the registration form, the school was quite large, the uniform looked elegant, and also the students were exactly like what I saw on TV, they all look rich, and cool. Shit.

I didn't know this would be fun or not, damn it, why should I think about it? Since when have I used my brain to think about the affairs of life? waste of my time.

I met a girl near my house, she approached me "Hi, are you a newbie here? Are you from Java right? Can you speak Indonesian? oh yes, my name is Erica, your mother said we are the same age, we will also be in the same school, nice to meet you, oh yeah, what's your name? " WAIT WAIT WAIT. She was very talkative, but still in a very cool tone like other city people.

" Lula, nice to meet you too " I answer briefly using Indonesian, I do not want to answer it long, although in fact I might be more talkative than her, but my Javanese accent will destroy everything and maybe she will laugh after listening to my answer. Ok Lula, just keep ur mouth, don't act silly with what you say.

AND YEAH , I hope this city can be good friends with me.