Chapter five

Third pov :
Before Jade left, she left a three suicide notes , one for Elena , one for Stefan and one for Ric.
Jade left Ric's on his chicken.
She would he just threw away or something , but he didn't.

Ric's pov:
Just before I was about to eat my chicken , there was a white paper set on top of the chicken , it was labeled Ric , in Jade's hand writing .
I wonder what it says
" Dear Ric
Ric you were always there for me when I was being bullied , hit or spat on, Ric you were the person I had left.
Ric I can't do this anymore , I'm not like Elena , I can't stand being at home anymore , i miss how things used to be you know , Jenna talking to me , Jeremy wanting to bake cookies with me and Elena wanting to study together , Ric I miss the day when Mum and Dad were alive .
Ric it's all my fault there dead, it was my fault for making dad speed.
That's why I'm writing you this note.
It's a goodbye note
My suicide note.
Thank you for always being there for me Ric
Jade xx "
"I'm sorry , Jenna i go...gotta uh go now. I'm sorry" I strutted
I need to find Jade

Stefan's pov :
After dinner , i went to the kitchen to get desert, while I was getting the mouse out , i saw note for me and Elena in Jade's hand writing
"Elena can you one here for a second please" I called out
"What's up " she asked
"This is for you ,I got one to I think it's from Jade " I said
"Dear Stefan
You, Caroline , Tyler , Matt , Bonnie have won.
You guys I finally getting what you want,
Me to kill myself and yes Stefan that's what I'm about to do .
Look after Elena please treat her like an absolute angel , don't let her fall in love with your brother.
Please just protect her like your life depends on it also please look after Jenna and Jeremy , Jeremy is going through a hard time right now and needs male support and you and Ric give that to him , so please don't give up on Jeremy.
Please make Ric and Jenna stay together
Well this it Stefan
It was nice know you.
Jade xx "
Wait Jade , no .
She can't be , all it was harmless fun .
But I guess not.

Elena's pov:
When Stefan told me about the letter , I couldn't help myself from reading it
"Dear Elena
Oh Lena , my beautiful twin sister , please understand what your about to read .
Elena I can't take this anymore ,I'm sorry for taking our parents away from us , I'm sorry you had have me as a sister , yet alone your twin , I'm sorry I couldn't stay perfect like you.
Lena please understand that I can't do this anymore , I can't be alive anyone , aLena I'm broken and you were to love sick to even realise it , but it's okay , Stefan makes you happy and it makes me happy to see you happy.
But now it's my turn to be happy and I'm going to be , Lena of you haven't figured it out yet , this is my suicide note.
Lena please don't blame yourself , look after Jenna and Jeremy for me please.
I love you Lena xx.
Jade xx"
after reading the letter , I fell to my knees
"Jade no ,not my baby girl , no " I sobbed