Chapter 42

A year later
Elena's pov:
Today marks a year, a year ago my baby sister left us.
Everyday has been a struggle , it hurts to walk past her bedroom without breaking down.
I miss her everyday , every single moment of the day.
Today is the day I'm going to talk to her grave stone and tell her I'm a vampire, even thou I know she's been watching over us this past year, I still thinks it's the right thing to do.

"Hey Jade , I need to tell you something important you properly already know haha I'm a vampire ,jade I know that's what you feared for me but I become a vampire , I became a vampire because I couldn't take the pain anymore jade , I couldn't deal with the fact that your not here with me anymore , as you would've of seen while your up there , I turned my emotions off , I know you'd be disappointed in me , but it was the only thing I could do to stop this hurt , the hurt that I'm feeling right now.
Jade I need you , and I'll do anything to bring you back.
I love you" I said while kissing her tomb stone.
I'm gonna find a way to bring her back , no I will find a way.

Esters pov:
I've watched my eldest son cry for the past year , I've watched him walk around like a zombie , I've watched him kill innocent people.
That's why today it stops , today I'm bringing back his one true love , no not tatia , no not katrina , Jade , I'm bringing back Jade Louise Gilbert.