Chapter 24

Elijah's Pov :
"Alright princess,
This is gonna be a lot to take in so please don't talk until I finish , okay ,okay
I'm 1000 years old princess , I'm an original , now you know that I'm an original , you need to know something important the only reason why Niklaus calls you doppelgänger number 3 is because you are , but your not your technically your the 5th doppelgänger Amara is the first petrova doppelgänger.
That's why Niklaus is interested in your sister , Jade she a rare blood , she can help Niklaus break his curse our mother put on him, he can become a hybrid and he will be come the stronger and dangerous , Jade if your sister breaks the curse she'll die , that's why Grayson got Stefan and I to look after you's , Stefan job is to protect Elena and my job is protect you , Jade if your sister doesn't do what Niklaus wants , he's gonna come after you and use your blood to break the curse. Princess I promise with ever fibre in my body I will protect you. Princess I'm not gonna lose you , not now , not ever. Jade I love you and I'll protect you with my entire life." I said while leaning in and Jade followed my action , then she pulled my collar and kissed me , I kissed back.
Then we broke apart
"Thank you for telling me the truth , I'm still angry and upset at you for not telling me at the start but Elijah I'm not letting my sister die , there's gotta be another way.
There's another way right?" She whispered
"Of course princess" I said

Nobody pov:
But Jade didn't believe Elijah as she could tell in his voice , there was no way in saving her sister , then she thought of something , she's gonna take Elena's spot and sacrifice herself instead of Elena.

*Elijah told her the truth , Jade took it well. But now Jade's thinking about taking Elena's spot! Will Elijah let her? Will Elena let her? Will Jeremy let her?
All will be told in the next 2-3 chapters.
I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far 😊*