Chapter 37

Jade's pov:
I'm done. I need to get out of here , I need Elijah.
I can't keep telling myself he'll be back for me , I need to go after him and tell him how much I need him and how much I love him. That's right I'm gonna tell him how much I love him , he needs to know.

Elijah's pov:
I'm back in mystic falls , I had an phone call from the lovely Katherine Petrova , she told me that she had to save Jade's life, and the only way possible was giving jade her blood, I need to make sure Jade get in trouble or do anything in the next 24 hours. But I think I'm to late? Wait I know I'm to late, I can smell a blood , not normal blood, a doppelgängers blood.
Oh god please don't be Jade.

Jade's pov: (before Elijah could smell doppelgänger blood)
I'm getting ready to go find Elijah , I need to find Elijah, so I've packed some clothes and other accessories I will need.
Once I got everything packed , I walked down stairs to see Elena , Stefan , Damon and Jeremy eating dinner , wow thanks for the invite guys.
Whatever , I need to go
"Oi jade where are you going?" Asked Elena from the kitchen
"Just to a hotel , I need a break. I'll see you in a few days. Bye" I said while walking out the door and straight to my car, time to go and find Elijah.
*a few minutes later*
I don't know where to look.
Once I got down old wickey bridge road , a person came running out.
So I quickly tried to use my brakes but they weren't working so I tried steering the other way but instead I flipped my car.
I now know this is the end.
Goodbye cruel world , goodbye my love, I love you forever and always.
"Jade , Jade , princess stay with me , come princess stay with me" I heard a voice I know to well , before I blacked out.

Authors note
Hi loves, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I honestly hope you guys are enjoying this book.
Please comment and vote
Thank you x
L xx