Chapter 4: The secret

"Anakin I want our baby to be born on Naboo. I can go early and prepare the baby's room." Anakin just smiled at his wife as she excitedly talked about her plans for their child.
"You're so beautiful." He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms.
"Ashoka will be up here soon, I told her I had a special assignment for her."
"Do you really think it's safe to trust her with this?"
"I would trust her with me life." On que, the door to Padmes suite swung open.
"Skyguy? You in here?"
"Right here snips." He walked over to her from the balcony.
"What's the assignment?" She asked.
"Another secret we need your help to keep." Padme said, appearing from the other side of the balcony.
"Ashoka, I'm pregnant." Padme spoke slowly.
"Really? You're not kidding? Anakin, Padmé this is amazing! This is the best news I've ever heard! This..." she paused in her tracks , "What are you going to do?"
"That's what we needed your help with snips, we need a plan."

"Ok. So when the time comes, I am to fly Padmé to Naboo. You will leave on the terms that you are protecting Senator Amidala in her leave of absence. Rex will also join me as protection detail. Obi Wan will be told by Anakin at some point before this happens. And Tup will be Padmés doctor. Correct?" Anakin and Padmé nodded. Ashoka yawned.
"Am I allowed to go back to my quarters now, master?"
"Yes. Thank you, snips. I don't know what we would do without you."
"Thank you, Ashoka. Goodnight." Ashoka grinned at them, they had become like parents to her, she then left.
"You know, I hope the baby is a girl," Anakin said, lovingly rubbing his wife's stomach, "I have the most experience raising those."
"When are you going to tell Obi Wan?" Padmé asked.
"As soon as I absolutely have to. He'll probably find out anyway someway or another." Padmé shook her head.
"I love you, Anakin."
"I love you too, Padmé." They fell asleep together.