Chapter 17: On The Way to Naboo

"Alright. Is everybody ready to go?" Anakin asked. The ship was full with the 7 members of team skywalker, which is what Ahsoka has called it.
"Taking off now." He turned on the ship, and they were off.
"R2, you got my hyper space coordinates?" The droid beeped as he spun the dial, inputting the coordinates into the systems navicomputer.
"Jumping to hyperspace in 5,4,3,2,1." Stars flew past the window as they made the jump. The 3 year old Luke bounced excitedly in his fathers lap. Luke loved flying. Anakin was proud to teach his boy how to be the second best pilot in the galaxy. Leia loved flying too, but she enjoyed the company of the Jedi masters even more. She enjoyed showing off. He walked back into the cabin where Rex and Kenobi were playing space chess, and Ahsoka and Padmé were playing with Leia and talking. C3PO was shutting down in the corner.
"30 clicks to Naboo." He called as he entered. "I'm Anakin Skywalker I'll be your pilot today. Please remember to keep your hands and feet inside the ship at all times or you will be dumped into hyper space never to be seen or heard from again!" He said cheerily, setting Luke down next to his sister. The two immediately started wrestling, Ahsoka quickly joined them. Anakin sat down next to Padmé, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. They watched Ahsoka and the twins rolling around on the floor of the ship.
"We did that." Padmé said.
"Yeah. We did." Anakin kissed Padmés forehead. Luke and Leia got up to go bother Obi Wan and Rex, and Ahsoka followed them. The twins ran for the table chanting Bee as they swarmed the pair. Ahsoka laughed as the twins used their combined force strength to lift Obi Wan and Rex for as long as they could. The second that Luke lost his strength, the Jedi and the Clone fell, hard, into the table.
"Ow." Rex groaned as he picked himself off. Padmé gave them a stern look. She had told them that using their power when it wasn't necessarily was strictly forbidden. Anakin mustered his best angry sad face when Padmé looked over at him, but the second her gaze was elsewhere he smiled at them and gave them two thumbs up.
"Ani!" He looked at Padmé who had apparently realized his deception. She punched him, lightly.
"I'm sorry Padmé! They're just taking after you with their "aggressive negotiating"" said Anakin. She shook her head. The Skywalker twins turned from Obi Wan and Rex and headed straight for Ahsoka. She braved herself, but they barreled into her causing her to land on the floor and yelled and laughed as she tried to back away from the oncoming storm. She stood up and ran to a corner of the ship, but she was trapped. She sank to the floor defeated, laughing, as the twins attacked her and She quickly surrendered. Luke and Leia came to a rest on either side of Ahsoka's lap. Their heads resting on her chest. Using the force to lift such large things made both twins very sleepy, and they were quickly fast asleep in Ahsoka's arms. She nodded off shortly after.
"I better get back to the cockpit. It'll be time to land soon." Anakin stood up, and kissed Padmé then reentered  the cockpit where R2 was waiting for him.
"Exiting hyperspace in 5,4,3,2,1." The lights outside the window came to a stop above the beautiful planet of Naboo. He expertly started the ship onto the landing platform of the house by the lake.