p r e f a c e

All I could hear were the creaking of the swing that I'm sitting on, the sound of my pathetic sniffles and sobs coming from my nose and mouth, and the soft thunders rumbling in the sky above me.

  It was windy and cold, despite the outfit I'm wearing right now, the sky was somehow greyish, it looked like it was going to rain any time soon, and it was starting to get windier and colder when the leaves from the trees around me started to sway.

  I shivered from the cold wind as I tried to stop myself from sniffing and sobbing until I started to recall the events that had just happened a little while ago before I ran here—to my secret place, or so, mine and his secret place.

  Tears started to form in my eyes as they slowly came out, running down on my cheeks, and melting in my lips, the others falling down on my short, black dress that was in between my knees.

  I gripped my also black jacket that was 'part' of the dress harder, hoping it would give my body heat. It quite helped, but became useless when the first droplet of the rain fell on my head.

  Sobbing harder, I looked up at the sky, the raindrops were continuously falling from the sky. It was going to rain harder soon and I still don't know where I'm going to go after arriving here.

  Closing both of my eyes for a minute or two, I let out a shaky breath as I stood up from the swing that I was sat on a while ago, I planned to leave this place as far as possible until someone planted a hand on my right shoulder, my eyes widened, immediately turning around, sure enough, it was him.

  "Hey," I spoke, my voice barely audible.

  "Tanya," He says, suddenly pulling me into a tight, but comforting embrace. I close my eyes, more tears escaping my eyes, enjoying and absorbing the comfort.

  I suck his addicting, yet, heavenly smell, surely, this will be the last time I would be able to feel his touch, and smell him, as badly as I don't want it to be the last, it had to be.

  Pulling away from his hug, my heart felt like it was slowly shattering into mini pieces, I didn't want to look into his eyes, but I did, my hazel eyes looking to his green ones, I could sense that he started panicking as soon as I was fully free from his grip.

  I gulped, trying to swallow the huge lump that was inside my throat. The lump was full of guilt and sadness.

   He's my sun, of course, but at the same time, he was like my moonlight, he was always there for me, even in my darkest nights and times even, but I guess the sun would start to fade, its shininess dying, and the moon would no longer reflect the light.

  I lay my dry lips onto his plump ones, our lips moving in sync. The kiss was slow and desperate, but at the same time, it was sweet, and sad knowing that this was also going to be our last kiss.

  His mouth tasted like mint, and his lips quite salty, meaning he has been crying, breaking the already shattered pieces of my heart more.

  I remove my lips from his, slowly opening my mouth, my voice cracks.

  "I'm sorry."

  And with that, I left him standing in our now ex-secret place that now belonged to him and only him.

----------
a/n

guess who that him is. (the answer would be too hard to guess, your brain will explode from thinking, *inserts sarcasm*)

hii guys! so i finally published a story! yay. soo, this is a long preface, right? no? okay. i hope you enjoy reading this, and vote for this chapter/preface, meh. i don't know if this story would be great, but i do wish people would bare with me until this ends (it's going to be a long journey). but anyways, i'd appreciate it if you'd put this in your library. :)

please do:

-vote
-follow
-comment
-add to library :p

that's all, ily. x