"Midnight Kisses" Sparkling X Vampire Oneshot

The bar was loud and lively with people celebrating. People taking shots and chatting with each other, it was nice. It's something that Sparkling enjoyed a lot, seeing others socialise in his establishment. It was a dream of his, to own a bar like one that his father worked in. Seeing the smiles and hearing the cheers made him smile, for this is want his parents would've wanted.

He chuckled at that thought, the thought of his parents watching him from above. Them being proud of his work, maybe even his uncle is watching from above too. The three just talking about his bar, how great his drinks would be, that made Sparkling blush from the praise his family would've given him. Maybe even his uncle would be a regular too, coming in to ask how his lil nephew is doing, drinking some beer... Then singing like a screeching baboon when he's tipsy enough.

Sparkling nearly snorted at the idea. He covered his mouth with a curled finger to stop himself, but the smile was there. He shook his head, intending to get back to work when the bell rung as the front door opened. He looked up and saw his boyfriend, Vampire. Or Vamp as he calls him. Vampire walked up to the table and sat on the stool.

"Let me guess, the usual?"  "Nahh... I think I want the Royal Rosé tonight."  "Sir, is that going in your tab or will you be paying?"  "I'll pay when everyone else is gone, alright with you hottie?"

That nickname made Sparkling blush and he turned away to hide his blushing face and to work on his boyfriends drink. Royal Rosé, it was a special that his mother once thought up of. Though the components are slightly different than his mother's, the idea is still there. A ruby red beverage with a hint of pink when under the right lighting conditions. The taste being as sweet as a rose itself, but there's always a hint of something stronger that resembles its thorns.

He started work on it, carefully adding the ingredients but also adding them in style. It was something others admired him for, his ability to make a drink perfect yet without any worry. Perhaps he inherited it, or maybe learnt it from someone, whatever it may be, Sparkling was thankful for it. In the midst of his thoughts, he realised he was about the finish the drink.

He got a glass from the shelf and finished the Royal Rosé. He poured it into the glass and slid it down to Vampire, who thanked him then drank it. He asked for another, which Sparkling realised it'll be a long night.. Time to get back to work then, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bar was closing down for the day and Sparkling was worn out. He was wiping the counter with a cloth when a pair hands grabbed his own. A head rested on his shoulder as he felt warm breaths on his neck. He sighed and turned his head around, seeing Vampire there. His drunken state leaving his face in a constant shade of red.

"Wanna help out or would you rather watch me?" "...Mmmmmm.... Dunno, babe."

As Vampire said this, he nuzzled his face deeper into Sparkling's neck. This caused the blond to move his head away to let his drunk boyfriend to sink his face deeper. The heavy breaths from the redhead sent shivers up Sparkling's back but he didn't mind it.

Sparkling tried to continue to clean up until he was turned around by his boyfriend, his back pushed up against the counter. Vampire grabbed the both sides of his hips, pushing himself closer to the bartender. His indigo eyes staring into his lover's own basil eyes. Sparkling was about to ask what he was doing until Vampire interrupted him.

"I did say I'll pay you back when everyone else was gone, didn't I?"

Sparkling froze at that sentence. So that's what he meant by 'paying him when everyone else was gone'. He sighed and looked up at the other with a playful expression.

"You sure did, Vampy."

Vampire smirked at the sentence. He moved one of his hands to the other's face and pulled him closer so their lips could meet. Sparkling could taste the alcohol still on Vampire's lips as he wrapped his arms around his neck. Moving his head in sync with the redhead's own movements. They pulled away to regain their breaths and were gasping for air.

Vampire then moved his head down along Sparkling's neck, kissing every inch he could. He then bit a spot and Sparkling jumped at the sudden action. Vampire pulled away, concerned he may of hurt the other but Sparkling assured him that he's fine, just a bit startled. Vamp went back to gently biting the spot as Sparkling breathed out shaky breaths. The blond's grip tightened as he felt two sharp fangs at his skin.

"Vamp, I don't wanna turn just yet. I'm not exactly ready..."

The indigo eyes of Vamp's looked up to Sparkling as he said that and he removed his fangs from touching Sparkling's neck. He gave a last small kiss at the spot then moved his head away. Sparkling gently smiled at the fact even when drunk, Vamp still does worry for others. The blond moved in to place a soft kiss on his lips and moved his head back.

"How about this, I'll finish up cleaning and we can cuddle at home. Sound good to you?" "Mmmhmm... Love you.." "Love you too Vampy."

Vampire walked off to sit on one of the stools, waiting until Sparkling finishes with cleaning up. The blond chuckled at the sight of Vamp just dozing off while he finishes cleaning up the counter. Soon enough he finishes and picks up the other to go home. He walks out of the bar, turning off the lights and locking the door behind him and then walks off home with his sleeping boyfriend in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two were currently in their bed, with Vampire asleep in Sparkling's arms. A blanket covering the two as Sparkling played with Vamp's maroon hair. Sparkling smiled at his boyfriend's small smile, gently placing a kiss on his forehead before shifting a bit to go to sleep. The soft snores coming from Vamp slowly pulling Sparkling to sleep as he closed his eyes. He muttered one last thing before dozing off himself:

"Sleep tight Vampy.."