・By Your Side・

Wow! So many people are reading this, I'm kind of surprised. Thank you so much for your support! This scenario will be about somebody who is jealous of the reader. Enjoy the story!
Warning: violence
-Author
Key:
(H/c) ~ hair color
(G/n) ~ girl name
A note about (g/n):
(G/n) is confident and has a likable personality. The thing is when she gets a crush, the only thing she will talk about is the person who took her heart. Sometimes she could get a little violent! Be warned!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Third POV
"Class may I have your attention?" the teacher spoke up. Everybody took their seats and turned their attention towards a pretty girl, with gorgeous medium-length curls. "Class we have a new student. Meet (g/n). Please welcome her with kindness." the teacher introduce."Hello everybody! Nice to meet you!" (g/n) did a friendly wave and smiled brightly.*Wow! She is so confident! That's nice.* (y/n) thought, hoping that she could be friends with her. During free time, (g/n) came over to the gang.
"Hey guys!" she attempted to befriend Ishida and the others. "Hey, you're the new student right? Nice to meet you!" (y/n) greeted, but the new student completely ignore her and only talked to the others.

(Y/n)'s POV
That's weird, she completely ignores me. Maybe she didn't hear me? I thought as (g/n) already befriended the whole gang. I stood there, kind of awkward. This always happens! I'm always too quiet. "Hey Shimada! Do you wanna hang out after school?" Wow! She's really confident. She asked that question so suddenly. "Why him? Do you like Shimada?" Ueno asked, tilting her head a bit. "Well... he is cute. Maybe I do..." (g/n) looked over at Shimada, giving him a shy look. Shimada looked at her in shock and looked away. "Wow Shimada! You picking up the ladddiiieeesss.~" Ishida taunted. What is going on? B-but Shimada is my crush! I actually have competition??? This is like going up a Victoria Secret model, she is way too pretty! I looked down sadly. Why does she hate me? I haven't even met her...That's okay. It's going to be alright! I-i...I will just talk to her after school and try to talk to her! I nodded my head, agreeing to my plan. (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧

Time skip to after school!

Third POV
(G/n) and Shimada is walking together, planning to go fetch some ice cream. (G/n) was talking excitedly, until she was interrupted.
"Hey (g/n)! C-can I ask you something." (y/n) caught up to them. (G/n) turned around along with Shimada. "Yes?", "Hey (y/n)." Shimada greeted with a smile. "Hey Shimada, I just wanted to ask (g/n) about something." (y/n) turned to (g/n)."So, what is it?" the new girl asked. "D-did I do something to make you feel... upset?" the small girl asked. "No, not at all! I sorta ignored you didn't I? I'm sorry, I was just shy around you. You're really pretty!" (G/n) cleared up the misunderstanding, flashing a big confident smile. "She's right (y/n), you are really cute." the girl turned her head towards Shimada with a surprised look in her eyes. "Y-you really think so?" Shimada gave an assuring nod. (Y/n) couldn't believe her ears or her eyes. Did she really have a chance? "(G/n)'s smile shined down a bit, but soon covered it up and grabbed Shimada's arm."Let's go, Shimada, I'm starving!"."Alright, see ya later (y/n)." Shimada waved and they walked away. The boy peeked back a little to see (y/n) in the distance. She stood there with her sweet little smile. She started to get smaller and smaller.

A couple of weeks went by since (g/n)'s first day of school and let me tell you, (g/n) fell deeply in love with Shimada. "I love him so much!" she would tell Ueno and Kawai, putting her hands on her cheeks. She tried to hang out with Shimada as much as possible. Shimada was always on her mind. Shimada, Shimada, Shimada. She has become obsessed, but even with her confident personality, she can't bring herself to confess. She feared rejection and she rather have Shimada confess to her.
Flashback
During free time, (y/n) looked over at Shimada, who has somebody in his personal space. "Let's go to the park today Shimada!" (g/n) hugged Shimada's arms, bouncing up and down. "Sorry, I am hanging out with my friends today." Shimada pushed (g/n) off of him to give him a little breather.
End of flashback
"I don't understand! Why doesn't he like me back? I hang out with him, every chance I got and give him little treats!" (g/n) wailed. "Don't you think you are in his face a bit too much?" Ueno said crossing her arms, leaning against a desk. (G/n) gave her a big, deep sigh. "I just want him to be mine already! He's just so cool and good looking. Nothing like the other guys!" Kawai and Ueno looked at each other and turned back to the frantic hopeless romantic. "Um (g/n), we are going to tell you something, but you can't do anything bad. (G/n) stopped her misery and looked at them."The reason why Shimada doesn't like you is because..." Kawai started, scared of what the outcome is." because he likes somebody else." Ueno finished. (G/n)'s eyes widen. Who took her Shimada?! "WHAT WHO?! TELL ME!!!"  Kawai and Ueno looked at (y/n) who was talking to Nishimiya and Sahara."Her?! Ugh! She is not even that pretty! I ignored her because she seemed so annoying. She did nothing to please Shimada! How could he like a girl like that?!" (g/n) started ranted, saying every nasty thing she could think of to describe (y/n). Worrying that (g/n) would do something bad (and ruin her reputation,) Kawai started. "Don't go up and hurt her and don't tell anybody we told you, k?" (g/n) took a deep breath and agreed. "Alright, alright...." , but she had other things in mind.