・Forgiven・

This is the second part of "Restart." The next scenario will be a request about Kazuki getting jealous. Enjoy the story!
Key:
(F/a) - favorite animal
(F/f) - favorite flower
(2/f/f) - second favorite flower

Starting from that day, Kazuki tried his best to pick up the pieces he has broke. Not going to lie, I was proud of him, but it didn't erase the fact, the pain he has inflicted on me was still there. I was also still awkward with him, which didn't help at all when I started to hang out with him and his friends. There was a school festival held near the end of the school year and Kazuki hopes that he would repair the friendship enough for me to go with him or that is what he told me.

"Hey... (y/n)." He greeted me as I told him so yesterday. I cracked an awkward smile, "Hi..." Oh jeez... "What did we talk about back then?" I wondered to myself. "Let's go?" He asked me, breaking my thoughts. "O-Oh Okay..." I walked next to him to class. It was quiet the whole way. We met up with his group of friends. They all greeted him and then turned to me with small smiles, except for Hirose. One by one, they all greeted me, introduced themselves, and hoped that we would be good friends. It was like it was all planned. Until I met face to face with Hirose. "Hey..." "Hey." I sweatdropped at the awkward reunion. I mean, I was barely close to him. "It's fine, I already forgave you," I mumbled quietly, looking away. The only thing he did wrong was joining Kazuki's bullying and allowing Ishida to bully Nishimiya. He didn't do any dramatic, but his cooperation with the bullying still makes it bad. "Thanks..." He nodded his head.

Then Haruna came by me. She was a shy girl, but I think she gained some confidence. It kind of reminded me of a lot of Ueno and Sahara. "I hope you and Shimada are able to be friends again." She whispers to me and gave me a wink. I smiled and nodded my head. "By the way, I used to like him." She whispers even quieter and close in my ear. I put on an awkward smile and nodded my head again. "So take care of him if you guys ever got together, k?" Nodding my head for the last time, a blush appeared on my cheeks. She giggled and pat my shoulder. "Alright class, time to sit down." The teacher came in, allowing me to finally breathe with the new tension.

"Aren't you going to eat lunch, (y/n)?" Haruna asked me. During lunch, I would usually just read or draw, but this time I actually have to communicate with people. "Uh, I usually don't eat until I get home," I pulled out my bag, "I mean, I got snacks..." "That's not healthy." I heard Kazuki mutter quietly next to me. "But I'm not hungry," I said quietly back. "Here." Kazuki moved his bento box close to me, "Eat something more suitable for lunch, will you?" "But, I'm not hungry," I mumbled a bit louder, pouting like a child. "Well, you're not being healthy either." He argues back.

Haruna and the rest giggles quietly. "You sure act like some married couple." Hirose cover his laugh next to Kazuki. Kazuki gives Hirose a glare, immediately putting Hirose in his spot. "Oh, married couple?" I mumble with a slight warmth in my cheeks. "Forget what he said and just eat." "But it's your lunch!" "We can share." "B-B-But... I got my snacks..." I hold up my bags of chips. "Which is unhealthy." He states with a stoic face. "I can eat healthier things after school." "That's three hours from now." "I can survive." "No." "Why?" "No. Eat." "PLEASE-"

"This is no fair." I frowned as I nimble on some of Kazuki's lunch. "It's not so bad." He said. "Shimada is like a really caring boyfriend, don't you think?" I can hear Haruna whisper in her friend's ear. "But he said he doesn't like me!" I thought to myself, gritting my teeth. A blush spread on my face. I took a glance at him and for that one second, I met his grey eyes again."But do I still like him?" The question came and stayed on my mind unsolved until the day of the school festival.

"Mom! Where's my hairpin?" Today was the day where Kazuki will take me to the school festival. "Here it is." "Thanks, mom!" She turned me around and pinned up my hair for me. "So Shimada is taking you?" I nodded my head rapidly. "You guys sure have a whole lot of history." She giggled and went to the kitchen. "Yea... I guess we did." I fixed up my yukata a bit and looked into the mirror. "Do you think..." My mom turned to me, "He will like it." She gives me a warm smile and placed a hand on my shoulders, putting her head next to mine. "I'm sure he will love it. Like you said, he's trying his best to fix everything right?" I nodded my head with a warm blush.