・Parrot Love・(PART ONE)

Hey Guys! I'm back with another scenario! This story will be divided into two parts. Hopefully I published the next part today or tomorrow. For the next scenario, it will be a 1k special chapter and I can't wait to write it for you all. Now, let the story begin!

-Author

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Hey Ishida-kun, over here!" Ueno waved to Ishida who is carrying a little girl in his arms. "Wow, you brought little Maria-san?" Mashiba asked waving to her. "Yea, I'm babysitting her so I thought it would be a good idea for her to visit the zoo for the first time." The gang decided to hang out at the zoo that day since they haven't seen each other in a while. The group consists of (Y/n), Nishimiya, Kawai, Ueno, Sahara, Yuzuru, Maria, Ishida, Nagasuka, Mashiba, and a mystery guest. ;)

"She was pretty excited to go to the zoo, isn't that right Maria-san?" Ishida said as he flashed a big smile for Maria. "Awwww! She is so cute!" Kawai squealed, squeezing Maria's little brown cheeks like a grandma. "Yo! Big friend, we should go see the lions first!" Nagasuka ran up to Ishida and jumped up and down like a little kid. "Yea, that sounds like a lot of fun." Ishida grinned, but it soon disappeared into an unjust smile. "Huh?" He looked over to where (y/n) is standing and he can't take his eyes off of that person. Nishimiya tapped on Ishida's shoulder with a clear worried look across her eyes, she followed his gaze along with everybody else.

"Shimada?" the spiked hair boy breathed out. What is he doing here? Ishida starts having those very same flashbacks again. Maria glanced at her uncle to the man with blonde hair. "I-I invited him!" Ueno broke the tension, speaking hesitantly. She really wants to stitch back together the broken friendship, but when can she see it's Shimada's and Ishida's job to sort that out?

"For the last time Ueno, mind your own damn business. Are you telling me that when you said that it will just be me, you, and (y/n) is a lie?" Shimada said out loud, looking away with a pinched expression. "Did you use (y/n)-chan to get Shimada-kun to come, Ueno-san?" Kawai put a finger to her chin with a questioning look. Ueno eyes widen and avoided her gaze, "O-of course not!" Before any more awkwardness can surround the situation, a high voice scared it away. "Ishida, Ishida! I want to see parrots!" "She must be really excited!" Sahara giggled at the little girl squirming around in Ishida's arm in excitement. "Let's not stand around, let's go!" Mashiba waved for everybody to follow him towards the ticket booth.

Ticket Prices
Adults (16+) ~ $10
Children (15 and younger) ~ $5

"That's $90 please!" the cashier informed after counting up the people. "$90!? That's expensive!" Yuzuru exploded after hearing the price. She was tippy-toeing to reach the counter eying that $90 on the cash register. "I can pay!" (y/n) offered, already digging around her bag with her generosity. She felt a hand grasped her arm. "You don't need to pay for everybody. Let's all split the price and pay for ourselves." Shimada said, peering down at her. "Yes! That's a better idea. I would feel bad if (y/n)-chan paid for all of us!" Sahara chimed in, holding a $10 bill to pay for her ticket. "Same here!" Nagasuka exclaimed, raising a $10 bill in the air. ^Nishimiya, I can pay for Yuzuru.^ Ishida communicated with the quiet girl. Nishimiya shook her head and pulled out $15 for herself and her sister. She gave him her signature smile for his kindness.

"(Y/n)-chan, I'm going to pay for your ticket so no need to pay yourself." Shimada told (y/n), holding a $20 bill in his hand. "What! I thought we going to split it! Don't pay for me!" (Y/n) frowned, pulling Shimada's hand down. "You can pay for our food later, or maybe owe me some cuddle time, so don't worry about it," Shimada assured her calmly and patted her head. She crossed her arms, "Hmph, fine. I'm still against it."