Blind III

The five of them walked out of the meeting room with Gopal taking the lead.

"Come on, guys! I'm starving! It's already bad enough that the meeting started an hour late because of these two!" He glared and pointed his fingers towards Boboiboy and Yaya who held hands.

Yaya raised her unoccupied hand in defence. "We said that we're sorry, Gopal"

Boboiboy continued to support her. " Yeah! We lost track of time during training! We all did that by mistake from time to time. Right?"

Boboiboy turned his head towards Ying and Fang for support.

Big mistake.

Fang smirked and remained quiet while Ying crossed her arms as they walked. "Sure, Boboiboy! But I'm pretty sure the rest of us don't do training in our BEDROOM"

Boboiboy and Yaya blushed when Ying stressed on that one particular word.

Boboiboy immediately went into defence mode.
"Hey! Perks of being married to your awesome teammate"

"Ouch!"Boboiboy winced when Yaya slapped on his arm.

He continued anyway.
"Besides, have mercy on my wife. Do you know how hot it was today? It would have been hotter for her to train in a hijab"

"I'm used to it though" Yaya responded.

"I know you do, honey. But do you know how LONG it takes to wait for you to get ready, even though we're just going to the gym?"

Before she could say a word, Boboiboy continued.
"So I thought, hey! Our room is big. We already have the swords in our room. Why don't we save the effort and just do it here?"

He was disturbed by Ying's and Fang's laughter. He looked at his wife beside him , who also had a brow raised.

Ying calmed down before explaining. "That, my friend, would have been a brilliant plan. Minus the fact that we all know how attracted you are to Yaya"

Yaya knew where this was going and blushed. Unfortunately for her, her husband didn't. She bit her tongue when he innocently responded. "Of course. She's my wife"

Ying stiffled her laughter as Fang released a deep sigh.
"Boboiboy, when a male and a female are attracted to one another.." Fang trailed his words.

Ying picked it up and continued. "And are left alone in desirable circumstances.."

Yaya tugged on her husband's hand urgently, not liking where this conversation was heading. She pulled harder,wanting to get anywhere AWAY from her friends.

Sadly for her, her husband was stronger and getting more curious.

Thankfully, a squeal startled them, revealing an enthusiastic Gopal running towards the counter. "Food! My love! Come here to Papa!"

The scene was so absurd that the four of them went silent for a moment. Laughter broke out in the cafeteria when Gopal kissed the tip of an ice-cream.

Taking advantage of the moment, Boboiboy yelped as he was dragged away from the duo.

"Woah! Where are you taking me?

"Away from Ying and Fang" she huffed.

"Why? They were explaining something" he pouted.

He watched in amusement as his wife who was a bit shorter than him stopped walking and turned to face him.

Her grip on his arm was firm. He watched as her adorable face scrunched into a frown.