Getting FAYI Together

Previously (a long time ago)

"Wanna hook them up on a date?"

"Maybe another day"

#iveprocastinatedfortoolong

Wanna guess from which chapter did they have this conversation?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing ?"

"Shhh!!"

"Why in the world are we watching Ying and Fang through the security cameras,which, I know you most definitely hacked?"

Yaya glared at Boboiboy for a minute, before going back to observe the pair on her laptop screen.

"What are we doing again?"

"Shhh!!"

"Can you let me sleep?"

" Be quiet! You're gonna ruin their date!"

" They can't even hear us. Besides, who dates in a lab?"

His question annoyed her but she pretended that she didn't hear it.

She was not going to let her grumpy husband ruin her plan.

She continued her gaze on her laptop screen. She watched as it showed Ying and Fang in her personal lab, rummaging through her books and lab equipments to do her a favour.

She may have asked them to look for 'something important' while Boboiboy and her were 'on vacation'

"I still don't understand why you're setting up a date for them in your own lab" Boboiboy stated bluntly.

She took a deep breath and turned in her chair.
Her husband's hair was tousled, like they always do when he just woke up.

He sat in their bed,with a bowl of popcorn in his hands. She would have scolded him for the unhealthy breakfast, but since her husband was doing her a favour unwillingly, she let it slide.

She stood up and munched on some popcorn. She indulged the caramel sweetness of the popcorn in her mouth, before cuddling closer to her husband on the bed.

"Because, if I send them to dinner or a funfair, it will be too obvious that I'm trying to set them up. They're gonna refuse and won't spend alone time together"

Boboiboy quirked his head in confusion.

"Why do they need to spend more time alone? Even Laksamana Tarung and Commander Kokoci are setting them up. They're always paired up for missions and tasks. I don't see why it's necessary"

Yaya proceeded to snatch away the bowl of popcorn from his hand, which erupted a series of whining from her husband. She placed it on their bedside table, and wiped her hands using wet wipes which were also on the table.

Rather aggressively, she pulled his head onto her lap. He struggled to look up, wanting explanation from her sudden behaviour.

However, he shut up when she pressed a kiss on his forehead and her fingers started weaving themselves through his hair.

The motion left the room in comfortable silence. Her hands liking the way his silky strands felt between her fingers. She smiled when he almost dozed off, like he always did when she did this to him.

Yaya knew, deep down, this was what Boboiboy wanted. Time to relax.

They finally had a free weekend, which were usually spent somewhere away from the station.