T H I R T E E N

F R E J A • Q U I N N

"So what did she do? You know after I left." I asked Sweet Pea after getting to know each other for the past two hours.

"The usual, Penny made me clean up after she trashed the entire place, after that she slept with a man with me in the living room and then she gave me a chocolate bar to keep my mouth shut." Sweet Pea explained taking a bite of his burger.

"You know, after all this years and everything she's done, Penny still managed to keep that repulsive bangs." I said laughing.

"Even though I'm related to her, I've never hated anyone as much as her. Thank god I left that hell hole." Sweet Pea said.

"The others don't know, do they?" I asked sipping my milkshake.

"No, they're suspicious after what you said yesterday." Sweet Pea said rolling his eyes at me.

"Hey! You asked for the That, Jordan!" I said smirking.

"Ughh, don't call me that! It's gross." Sweet Pea groaned.

"Awww, Jordie. Are you embarrassed!" I cooed jokingly.

I started laughing uncontrollably as Sweet Pea began tickling me ordering me to take it back. I accidentally kicked his stomach making him fall off the park bench. I laughed even harder sitting up.

"Oh my god, Sweet Pea. Is the ground okay?" I asked wiping away real tears.

I gave him a hand up but because he was way heavier than I expected I ended up stumbling over him, so now I was laying on top of him with our faces inches away.
I felt his breath against my cheek and closed the space between us. I kissed him and for a straight minute he didn't react.

I pulled away and apologized holding myself up. Before I could get up I was pulled back by my waist and Sweet Pea connected our lips again.

"I like you...like like you, Quinn." Sweet Pea whispered between kisses. "I've been trying to find the right way to say to you...ever since I saw you at school, how you stood up to Toni....Will you be mine?" He said out of breath.

"I hate you." I mumbled pulling in him from his shirt.

.*+*+*+*+*+the next day+*+*+*+*+*.

I woke up and took a quick shower changing into a gray turtleneck sweater and white cuffed jeans with a blue coat. I did my waist length hair in a half up braids brushing my wavy hair out without a beanie. I sprayed some of my vanilla perfume for an unknown reason....

 I sprayed some of my vanilla perfume for an unknown reason