Chapter 11-The Alpha

This chapters longer than the others and different but hope you enjoy regardless.

POV????

Finally.

The rage my human side had released flowed through my veins and I snarled.

This 'Dumbledore' needed to be hunted down and torn apart.

I sniffed trying to smell his scent form the memory provided, but my nose caught another, more enticing scent.

I heard a whisper.

I snapped my head towards the sound and saw a human.

I could hear the blood pumping through her veins and her delicious smell filled my senses.

I wanted her.

Even as she said my humans name and if something in my mind screamed at me to not harm this human, but I wanted my fangs to sink into her flesh.

To taste her warm fresh blood.

To tear her skin and feast upon her bones.

I released a snarl as I charged.

But before my teeth could touch her, she was gone.

I growled out in annoyance as my prey disappeared.

My head snapped towards her scent and I growled as I spotted her.

She then ran and I howled in delight.

The hunt was on.

I chased this delicious meal through the halls.

Her blood needed to coat my tongue.

My speed increased at the though of the blood of my prey.

My excitement grew as I gained on the human.

She looked back and her eyes widened once she realized she could not escape me.

My legs tensed, ready to leap.

I then attacked but snarled as she disappeared again.

Though I refused to be tricked a decond time, thinking quickly, before she could notice.

I leapt in the direction I felt she would land and snarled in delight as I crashed into her body.

She was pinned beneath me.

I sniffed and cocked my head to the side in curiosity.

There was no smell of fear.

I froze as her full smell engulfed my senses.

Flashes of my human side and her, ran through my mind.

Lifting my bloodlust.

She is ours.

Even without our mark, I knew she was ours.

Though she will be marked, so others will know she is claimed.

My mind sunk into the darkness as my human side, I know now as Hermione, took over again.

And I was pushed back into the darkness once again.

Though I was happy we had found our mate, I did not like being shut out.

But I knew my time would come again.

So, I would wait for when I would be awoken again.

Hermione's POV

The fog in my mind cleared and awareness filtered through. I shuddered as I felt my body slowly transform back into my own skin. A groan of pain escaped my lips as my bones cracked back into place. The sudden force of the bloodlust made my transformation painful. My eyes snapped open in horror when I remembered who I had seen last, I inhaled but smelt no blood, and would have frantically be looking around if I hadn't felt Bella beneath me. I relaxed when I couldn't smell blood. I found myself looking down into an amused Bellatrix browneye's. Though nothing could hide the worry held in them. "Well, I quite like this position muddy." My eyes widened in shock. How can she be calm when I had been sure that I was about to kill her! I could not hide my dismay and horror and Bellatrix just smiled in response, sending reassurance through our bond. "Muddy, you did not harm me. You never would have." Her hand was on my cheek, but I quickly got up of her and snarled out, "But how could you have known that! I could have torn you to pieces because I let the bloodlust take over. It had wanted to kill you until it had smelt you. And only then could I regain control." I whimpered as I whispered, "I could have killed you." Silence rang throughout the room, that was destroyed by her speaking. "But you did not muddy. You can never harm me the same as I cannot harm you." I looked at her sharply and muttered, "But I could have! Do you hold no concern for your own life!" Her eyes darkened and she snapped out, "Not when my mate is hurting. No, Hemione. You needed me, just as I need you."

Something primal urged forward when she said mate and expanded further when she said my name. In a blink I had her pinned against the wall, trapped. My voice was low and rumbled, practically snarling out, "If anything were to happen to you, I would destroy the world. I would happily watch both the wizard and muggle world burn if I ever lost you." I bit her neck harshly and she moaned, sending arousal throughout my body and I snarled "You are MINE." She gasped out "Yours." I growled in satisfaction. My lips then attacked her feverishly as the thought of losing her consumed me. So consumed by Bella scent, I did not smell the other scent that was rapidly approaching until a voice, full of anger and commanding, rang out. "Hermione!" I pulled back from Bella, her pupils blown in arousal, and snarled at the intruder. My instincts flared and I spun to greet the threat before it registered in my mind that it was only Lucian; looking very pissed off.