" 4 "

Young master.

Jungkook tried to ignore the whispers that was calling to him, tried to pretend that he doesn't hear them but it's useless. The fucking lowlife demon sniffed him out already. The only reason why this girl came to him was because she was attracted to his blood. Because the demon in her recognized the blood of Jungkook's father and his master.

Jungkook's attention went to Y/N as she was walking towards them. He immediately stood up and stood by her side, "Let's go home." He whispered to her but she was so hard headed. She had to hug the girl who used to be her friend but now just an empty vessel.

Young master, why are you with this human?

A virgin.

He glared at the girl and she cowered, no, that fucking demon did. How dare a simple demon covet what's his? Jungkook was burning in rage. He wanted to burn him to ashes so fucking bad but Y/N would never let him hurt her friend.

What is this?

Does our young master care about this human?

Does your father know?

The incubus laughed and Jungkook couldn't keep that voice from ringing in his head. He crumpled his hands into fists and swore he could've burned him off if it wasn't for Y/N being with him. He won't even spare his ashes.

I heard stories about you.

But I didn't know those were true until now

A human got Satan's son on a leash.

What kind of reward would I get if I rid of the girl?

They left and went back home but the same night, he hunted him down and found him quite easily. When Y/N fell asleep, Jungkook went out to her friend's house. As he suspected, that incubus was preying on her. He stood by the side of her bed, looking down at her body as she tossed and turned in her sleep. She has no idea that she is having sexual intercourse with a demon. Jungkook told himself that he was doing this for Y/N and because that filthy lowly demon conveyed his death wish by speaking to him.

His hand wrapped around her throat, fingers tight around her airway, she gasped for air and her eyes sprung wide open. Jungkook lifted her up with one hand and allowed his flames to cover her from head to toe, burning the parasitic demon inside her.

"Young master, what do you think you're doing!" She spoke but Jungkook knew it wasn't her doing the talking. "You're not supposed to kill demons."

"YOU DON'T GIVE ME ORDERS! I will do whatever the fuck I want." He growled, and kept his eyes on her as his blue flames shone brighter and grew hotter. It felt so good.

"Master, if you continue this the girl will die. You don't want your human's friend to die." She spoke, her voice getting weaker but she managed to laugh and that pissed Jungkook even more. "I'm the only reason why this body is still alive.. if I die, she dies.."

"Do you think I care?" Jungkook gritted his jagged teeth. "JUST SHUT UP AND DIE, YOU FILTH."

She screamed in agony, writhing, gradually dying. There was no way for him to flee because he was locked inside the body of his prey. Her body stopped shaking and jerking, cracks began to appear all over her and soon her physical body shattered in his flames.