" 8 "

fmv;
taelysian

You sat at your desk, looking out the window, thinking about how you are going to get home in this rain without an umbrella. You usually carried around an umbrella but today you were so out of it, you forgot where you placed it. It's because of your damned visitors from Hell. The past few days, Jungkook and his sister has been going in and out of your place as if they're just taking a stroll in the mall. Then there's Cerberus who trashed your whole place yesterday because he was chasing a mouse. He broke a window when he jumped out of it. You were lucky to catch him before he rampaged over the whole city. What were you thinking keeping him in your house?

"Hey, Y/N, you okay?" Your co worker came over to you when she saw you with your face buried in your hands.

"Um, yes. I'm fine." You gave her a big smile, going back to what you were working on.

"Do you want some coffee? We're going out to get some. Wanna come with us?" She suggested and you thought it was a good idea.

"Yeah. I need to get some air and do some stretching. Let me send this email real quick." You replied and sent the draft that you've proof read already to the editor. You grabbed your wallet and stood up, "Let's go."

You work in a publishing company, in the editors department, and your office is in the 5th floor of the building. There was cafe at the ground floor of your building and that's where you were headed with two of your co workers. It was the afternoon and you needed a coffee fix. You entered the cafe and the smell of coffee is just heavenly. There were cookies, pastries  and muffins too. You were looking around and was temped to buy a chocolate cookie. It looks so good. You bought five of it and a huge cup of iced coffee. Jungkook loves cookies so you ate two of it and kept three cookies for Jungkook.

In the break room, you sat with your co workers and talked about their plans for the weekend. You really didn't have any plans. You rarely go out because Jungkook hates it and you didn't want to go out by yourself but when you were in college, you were really wild. You never stayed home. Those were the times when you barely saw Jungkook since he was in Hell.

"Y/N, do you want to come?"

"What?" You turned to your co worker. What were they talking about again?

"You really need to go out. You look stressed and always spacing out." She chuckled at your blank expression. "We're going out later to a club. It's my birthday."

"Oh really? Happy Birthday!!" You greeted her, smiling from ear to ear.

"You should come with us!" Your other co worker encouraged you. "It'll be fun."

"Okay. It's been awhile since I've been to a club. I used to go every night when I was in college." You bragged and then laughed with the girls, telling them stories of your wild days.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked, "Some of my friends are coming too. I could set you up if you want."

"Oh no. I have a boyfriend already." You declined and bit on your cookie. Your plate is so full already. Having one Jungkook is more than enough.

"Oh then you can bring him along!" She exclaimed with bright eyes. "We've never met him."

"He doesn't like going out." You made a face at them when they frowned, "I can go without him. We can still have fun."

"Will he let you go without him?" Your other co worker questioned and you answered her confidently. "Of course. He let's me do whatever I want. He's not the jealous type."