" 6 "

#heavysmut

Jungkook's brother left and you could finally relax. Well, almost relax because Jungkook is still enraged. His fists are clutched tightly with his arms on his sides. You can't tell what is running through his mind and you're also too afraid to ask him so you stood behind him silently. Jungkook suddenly fell on his knees and sent his fist hard on the floor numerous times, making his knuckles bruise up and bleed. "How could I not know!! He was the one who sent that incubus to mess with me! To get to you!"

"What? Jungkook, you're not making any sense. Why would he? He's your brother." You immediately tried to calm him down as you put force into your hands while holding his, stopping him. "Jungkook, you're hurting yourself."

"You don't know him. My family doesn't work like that.." He stopped when you told him to and slowly sat himself up on his knees. Jungkook looked at you as if he finally snapped out of it. "He could've done anything to you. He could've killed you. He obviously can!"

"Baby, look at me." You talked him out of his self doubt and continued to do it until he listened to you. "He was probably just pulling a prank."

"Did he do anything to you?"

It took awhile for you to answer his question as you thought back to when he kissed you in various places of your body and the feeling of his hand cupping your crotch.

"Y/N." Jungkook called your name again and this time you met his eyes. "Did he hurt you.."

"No, he didn't. He didn't." You spoke softly, pulling Jungkook in your arms to calm him down otherwise he would just get lost in his anger. You know he can't control his own emotions that well and it scared you that once he reaches that point, he won't be able to return. You'd lose him forever.

After that night, you figured it was best not to mention anything. Days went on and you did what you normally do. Thankfully, Jungkook seemed okay too. He was sometimes a bit touchy but that was normal to you already. When was he ever not pissed at something?

His dog stayed and you tried to be friends with him by giving him food and treats. He's a sucker for those bone shaped cookie treats. You outsmarted him like how you always outsmart Jungkook. Now that you think about it, he does have a lot in common with Jungkook. He hates humans, he's always angry and he's just as short tempered but he does have a soft side. He loves belly rubs. Who would've imagined that this dog from hell loved having his belly rubbed so much?

"Time to eat!" You announced to both of them and they both looked up from what they were doing.

Cerberus jolted up at once and finally left the poor rag doll alone. He ran so fast towards you, salivating at the sight of you holding his pet bowl. "Look what I got for you! It's a customized pet bowl with your name on it!"

Jungkook looked at what's gotten you so happy. He didn't understand how humans think at all. "Why waste your time on that? He's the only dog in here. It's not like I'm going to start eating in a pet bowl."

"