four

"F-fuck" Namjoon whined into the pillow his face was pushed in as he arched his back as Jungkook penetrated him from behind roughly grabbing his hips as their headboard smacked against the wall in steady beats. Jungkook paused a moment slipping all the way out before pushing back in slowly spreading the omegas legs wider as he started thrusting again his nails leaving crescent shapes on his hips and thighs.

They didn't even talk about what happened. Once they got to the bedroom Jungkook had immediately started to try and fuck him and he wasn't complaining. Though his shirt was still on as well as his socks which was annoying. "Juh- Jungkook" he panted softly "just like that" he praised him as he clutched the pillow to his face tightly to muffle his moans not wanting to wake the pups.

"In your mouth" Jungkook said pulling out and pulling the omegas mouth to his cock pumping himself a few times before cumming on his face and in his open mouth.

Namjoon laid back on his back breathing heavily as he stared at the ceiling. "You didn't cum" Jungkook stated looking down at his still hard cock. He shrugged as he sat up reaching for a towel in their laundry basket he refused to fold yesterday and cleaned his face.

He felt the alphas hands wrapping around his waist and pulling him back to sit on his lap. "What are you doing?" He asked annoyed as he alpha started kissing his neck as his hands went between his hips wrapping around his cock jacking him off.

"Jungkook" he whined trying to wiggle out of his hold. The alpha stopped and frowned kissing the side of his head. "what?" He asked with a pout.

"Nothing I just want to take a shower" Namjoon said quietly.

Jungkook let go of him completely and sat him down on the bed. "Ok" he said standing up and grabbing two towels and their clothes. Namjoon frowned as he looked at the alpha. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I thought you wanted to shower together" he said softly "and maybe a round two and I'll make it up to you"

"Jungkook we are supposed to still be fighting and working out our argument not just fucking" he said sitting on the edge of the bed his feet barely touching the floor.

"I don't want to fight. We are happy and let's stay like this" he said walking over and standing between his knees cupping his cheeks. "You're a mess" Namjoon said with a small smile as he weakly pushed him back "and no round two for you" he said with a grin as he stood up and grabbed his things walking into the bathroom with Jungkook hot on his trails.

Namjoon turned on the water and waited for it to heat up. "Please?" Jungkook asked nuzzling his nose along his neck nipping at his skin. "No means no" he grinned kissing his lips "but you can cuddle me if you want. I like that" he said before climbing into the shower to clean himself with the alpha following also washing.

"Can you stay home from work tomorrow?" Namjoon asked quietly after a moment staring at the shower wall as he washed himself.

"Why?"

"Because I just want you to stay home tomorrow" the omega said quietly.

"I can't just call into work without a reason Joon" he said carefully as he turned Namjoon around to look at him. "I just want you to stay please" he asked holding his wet hands as he looked up at him through the steamy space.

"Namjoon" he said quietly "what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Never mind" he said pulling his hands away before climbing out of the shower. "Quit fucking running from problems" he said annoyed as he turned off the shower and followed the smaller boy into the bedroom.

Namjoon ignored him as he got dressed despite the alpha ranting naked as he paced the room. They definitely should have waited to have sex. Makeup sex is better than sex and then going to bed still angry.

"Stop it" he said stripping the bed and climbing on with only a tiny blanket big enough for himself. "Are you serious? Namjoon stop it don't shut me out you were the one who wanted to talk and now you're being an- ugh" he said getting on boxers as he pulled a bigger blanket off of the top shelf and laid it over the bed before climbing in.

"I wanted you to stay home and have a little family time with your kids" Namjoon said sharply before turning over so he wouldn't have to face him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he got up and grabbed another blanket and his pillow walking out of the room to go sleep on the couch. "Stop trying to make me the bad guy for stating the facts. As soon as their dad gets hands on them they are going to resent me and blame me for everything and you also blaming me for your mistakes is fucking wrong"

"My children are not mistakes" Namjoon shot back. "And I'm not blaming you for anything you're the one acting out because the sperm donor who left me and my two pups decided he wanted to see them. Do I want that? Absolutely not I wouldn't care if he was dead but I can't change that he showed up and is taking us to court so the only thing either of us can do is keep being parents if that's what you even want to do anymore"

"How could you say that? Of course I'm still their parent, but it doesn't mean they are not going to resent me. I took all of you in and I take care of all of you. I pay for everything and I have never hurt them or you" he said firmly.

"What about the party? Hmm? Where you pushed me out onto the grass because your psycho family hated me and were gonna take your precious money?" He asked.

"You damn well know that was different and I had every right to be angry besides why do you think it's appropriate to bring up the past after we worked it out?" He asked standing in the door way.

"Because what if you freak out again? I'd have to go back to how things were before all because you get so fucking angry for no reason" Namjoon shouted from the bed fed up with everything as he hit the bed angrily.

"No reason? You obviously loved him enough to sleep with him. What if you decide to leave me?" He shouted back.

"Why would I do that? I'm happy here and I love you! Stop being an idiot"

"Fuck this I'm going to bed I have work in the morning" He said glaring at him.

"You are going to call into work Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon shouted as the alpha walked into the living room.