six

Namjoon was holding Minsu as he walked around nervously as Jungkook talked to the lawyer. Their first court date was months away but they needed to get started early. They couldn't lose their kids.

"Uh daddy Baekie got his pinger stuck" Jinnie said running out of his bedroom as Baek ran out after him showing Namjoon the tiny plastic car stuck around his finger, but that wasn't what was troubling at the moment "are those nerf darts in your nose?" He asked pulling them out in disbelief as the pup giggled and ran back to his rooms

Namjoon sighed and bounced his baby a little bit and kissed his head looking up when Namjoon and the lawyer walked out. The man didn't say a single thing to him as he left making him slightly upset before looking up at Kook with a pout.

"He is paid by my family...and apparently most of the good lawyers are" he said softly watching the omegas shoulders slump as he started breathing heavier "what are we going to do? We can't go to court without one" he said slightly panicked as he started pacing again.

"I'm going to call my mother and see what she can do for me" Jungkook said quietly pulling him to his chest before plucking Minsu from his arms and letting the infant lay on his chest as Namjoon hugged his waist.

"But they hate me so so much Kook" he said softly as he squeezed him tighter. "It will be ok. Don't worry. I will do everything I can to keep us all together" he told the boy.

"Daddy foodie!" Baek yelled running out and jumping on Jungkook's leg as Jin grabbed the other one so that they were both sitting on his feet.

"Yeah daddy foodie" Jungkook's grinned looking at Namjoon who rolled his eyes with a small smile. "Ok but I'm only heating up spaghetti o's" he said as the pups cheered.

Jungkook started walking around with all three pups on him letting them climb on him as Min slept on his chest with soft snores. He opened the cabinet and got a few cans out opening them and pouring them out as the pups ran around like crazies and Min sat up a bit confused as he stared at his dad before squeaking at him.

"Chubby bubby" he cooed at the baby kissing his squishy cheek and popped the spaghetti O's in the microwave for the pups and started warming up milk for Min.

He snuggled his baby watching him smile widely without any teeth and try to kiss his dad cheek back. Jungkook wiped some drool off and then made the pups their own bowls and sat them on the table before feeding Min.

"Jin we are not Jaguars we eat with our forks" he deadpanned watching Jin glare and hiss. Baek snickered as he watched his brother get in trouble. "I love you daddy"

"I love you too" he said looking up as Namjoon walked into the kitchen after composing himself. He took a seat right on Jungkook's lap and snuggled into his chest "baby I'm so anxious"

"I know and I want you to know if you need time and space I will watch the pups. You can go take a warm bath if you want sweetheart" he said rubbing his back as Namjoon played with Mins foot watching the baby kick around confused as he drank his bottle.

"Thank you" he mumbled watching the twins slurp down their food ready to go play again. "They start preschool next fall" he said quietly.

"Growing up. Isn't preschool only half day?" He asked and the omega nodded. "My babies are smart though I've been teaching them things. They can count and know their colors" he said watching them with pride in his eyes.

"Well of course they are your kids" Jungkook's scoffed and pecked his head. "Come with me to bathe" Namjoon whined.

"I can't we have kids" he chuckled at the omega. "Nap time" he whispered.

"No!" Jin screamed hearing the word "dad no sleep onwy play!"

"I like sleepy sheepy" Baek said sweetly as Jungkook pinched his cheek.

"Jin do not yell at your dad" Jungkook said firmly giving him a look which shut the crying boy up. Jin pouted as he ate with a few tears trickling down his face.

"I love you" Jungkook said after a moment as he watched the pup stick out his bottom lip sadly. He sniffled and wiped his face "no you big meanie" he told him.

"Ok fine but big meanie still loves you" Jungkook chuckled "and you still have nap time"

"Daddy I'm full" the smaller pup said and Namjoon smiled taking his bowl and cleaning it. "Want daddy to tuck you in to bed?" Joon asked picking up Baek and walking him to the twins shared room after the baby nodded.

Namjoon tucked him in snug as a bug looking up when Jin came in with a pout followed by Jungkook. Namjoon tucked him in as well since the alpha was carrying the baby pup still.

"Daddy kissie" Jin said poking his lips which the father did giving them both a peck. "Ok be good and sleep" he told them. Honestly he was exhausted and not even in the mood anymore for anything dirty as Jungkook walked off to go put Min in his bed bringing back the baby monitor.

"Joonie" he groaned laying down across the omega tucking his head into his neck sighing softly. "I'm sleepy too" he sighed as he carded his fingers through the alphas hair.

"Well I'm gonna go take a shower babe" he said sitting up giving Namjoon a full view of how hard he was. "Wow I literally did nothing" he giggled.

"I guess I was just imagining all the things that we could do in an hour"

"Like?"

"Why don't you find out?"

Should I do a taegi spin off about how they got mated?